Dean Wilkes

Reaction score
Is he worth signing as replacement for Lukaku...coming to the end of my 1st season in charge of Everton and obviously Lukaku's loan runs out, is Michy a good enough replacement??

Short answer... YES!! Brilliant player! There is a really good thread in the wonderkid section.

He was a beast in my Southampton save. Bought as a replacement for Lambert and averaged a goal a game his 1st season

what role to play him as i bought him for celtic and he just cant score

what role to play him as i bought him for celtic and he just cant score

lol - I'm playing as Celtic just now and signed him in 2nd season. He's scored 6 in 10 games (out of a possible 25 games) as poacher up front by himself with wingers and an AMC but Carlos Fierro is keeping him out of the team.

Just bear in mind his heading and jumping reach are pants. I have him set to 'lurk outside area' at corners.

Last edited:
lol - I'm playing as Celtic just now and signed him in 2nd season. He's scored 6 in 10 games (out of a possible 25 games) as poacher up front by himself with wingers and an AMC but Carlos Fierro is keeping him out of the team.

Just bear in mind his heading and jumping reach are pants. I have him set to 'lurk outside area' at corners.
ill give it a try i played him as poacher might be because i signed him in january ive also got fierro but tony watt is keeping both out of teams at minute