cammydisgod

Reaction score
Does anyone know of anyone who has created a post regarding team talks, player interaction, fines, in game shouts and thinks like that?

Ive been told that it can greatly improve results but im unsure on how to keep a good harmony, any help appreciated. :)

That has nothing to do with what he is talking about. That is a guide for how to make his tactic work not about micro-management in fm16

Not at all, i use the guide myself and don't use the tactic, It talks about morale and keeping the players fit & also team talks - just a few of the most important things when looking for results ;)

Well I wouldn't known as:

1. I don't use his tactics as I use my own either from scratch or use others as a template for my own tactics.

2. I played this game long enough to not need a guide on micro management.

Yeah reading what somebody else has put in a thread, which can be used as a general help, not only for a single tactic or for a single tactic makers work is hard... What's written in Jes' thread can also be found in other threads, and if you really have played this game long enough, you actually would know if the advices posted, can be used without a certain tactic.

Yeah reading what somebody else has put in a thread, which can be used as a general help, not only for a single tactic or for a single tactic makers work is hard... What's written in Jes' thread can also be found in other threads, and if you really have played this game long enough, you actually would know if the advices posted, can be used without a certain tactic.
I skimmed through those as I already read those from guides of other sites like FM Scout and Sortitoutsi and I hate reading the same **** over and over. I just download and tweak no need to read what I already know.

well you skimmed the stuff in different threads, states that the same **** it written on other sites too, kinda says what's in one of the threads isn't useable, but for a person with a limited FM knowledge it's still a help and useable without using a certain tactic, but keep doing your downloading and tweaking.

I just wonder how annoying and boring it must be for the users on this forum who share advices and help on different threads on this forum....