Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Error R6002

Shpati

Reaction score
This happens when i open FM : Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Error R6002

Can anyone help me ?

In this eroor flotting poitnt dont suport and loading it,and linked itin this program formet starting with printf_s and scanf _s function contained but in this programm never contain floting point values and floting point function the c library specified fortran library when program linked.

The solution i had suggested earlier doesn't seem to be working. The problem- runtime error r6002 is recurring and more over it is caused by the virus Sality.aa. Even if we format the C drive and reinstall the game, it will only work for 2 or 3times max and afterwards it shows the runtime error-r6002.
Now this virus has affected even the Antivirus program in my computer and now that too returns the r6002 error. Also it won't let you install any fresh Antivirus programs on your system. If that is the case then a complete reformat and reinstall is what the tech geeks are suggesting once you are under the attack of Sality. And it is advisable not to do any financial transactions under such circumstances.

But before that i suggest that you try the Kaspersky Sality Killer- specifically for Sality versions- How to disinfect my computer from Virus.Win32.Sality?
@nicholjohns- I think your reading is appropriate but the registry is getting corrupted by this virus in most of the cases.

Now in many cases there is a possibility that r6002 runtime error may not be caused by a virus and could be a genuine registry error. But if it is then do take care of it at the earliest...