daz88uk

Reaction score
I follow the belief that you shouldnt drastically change your tactic mid season.

Im Tottenham in the 3rd season, Second season I won the league a tough struggle, won it with 2 games to spare.
This season I've used the same tactic, only signed 1 player to replace a long term injury and the rest that I signed were all youth players.

I used a 4-4-2 system with the two wingers pushed up. However this season has been terrible, im sitting in 4th 10 points behind the leaders (manu) and on a 3 match loosing streak. Out of both cups but doing well in Europe.

So I changed my formation, against my better judgement, to a 4-5-1 formation. Lone striker with 2 inside forwards 3 midfielders, 4 defense.

The change has worked wonders. now 8 games left and im second with 6 points behind united and just beat Real Madrid in the champs league 6-2 on aggri.

Has any body else had good expeience with changing tactics mid season?

actually i tweak my tactics ever match according to the pre-match report

if the need arises then yes, perfect example... you! when I need to I will :) I have not needed to at the moment...

I think I was more supprised that my team instanly addapted to the new tactic. Current first team is;

Neymar
Hulk Lennon
Henrique (APM) Sandro (DM) Modric (CM - support)
Bale Sakho Otamendi Silvestra
Gomes

I only ever change my tactics if i go on a 5+ match losing streak

BTW, good team you got there