sourgrapes11

Reaction score
Does anybody know of a downloadable edit that allows you to play all the way down to the Mid Sussex Football League? Division 11 is level 24 of the League pyramid and thus the lowest division that it is possible to be promoted to the Premier League from.

As far as I can see there are only 3 clubs in Division 11 that are not Reserve teams of other clubs - AFC Haywards, Burgess Hill Wanderers and Ridgewood.

As there are 23 promotions to the Premier League clearly the quickest anybody could make it to the Prem is 2035/36, although the likelihood of anybody making it that fast is almost none.
In my opinion winning the Champions League with one of these three teams is the absolute pinnacle of any lower league FM addict.

Mid-Sussex Football League - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So I ask - is there a database that drops that low, and if not, might I suggest such a database be created for FM13? I'd love to take on the challenge.

Does nobody know? As it technically the lowest league that it is possible to get promoted all the way to the Prem from, I'd have thought there'd be some kind of FM challenge regarding it.
Making a database wouldn't be hard for it, it'd be smaller than the one I have that goes down to lvl 14 as it could be streamlined so the only leagues that would need work would be the ones on route to the Prem, whereas on the one that goes down to lvl 14 it has all clubs down to that level.

I'm not from Mid Sussex, I'm from London. The reason I am interested is because of it being the lowest division that it is possible to be promoted to the Premier League from.
I already have that level 14 database installed, the one I'm looking for goes down to level 24.
To be honest I'm amazed this isn't some kind of cult FM challenge.