Mid-Year Transfer Budget?

ryanbuddy

Reaction score
Hi,
Im just wondering if you get a new transfer budget for the mid year transfer season.
Thanks

No you don't.If your rich the chairman might give you a few extra quid to spend but that's it.

yeah he puts money into team coffees or something can't member the exact phrase. usually happens at man city.

If your chairman has a sugar daddy status (you can find out by looking at the editor i think) he will pump more money into the club every few months to help with wages and transfers.

Sometimes if you Preforming above expections ;)

Hi,
Im just wondering if you get a new transfer budget for the mid year transfer season.
Thanks

No, you don't usually but you may get some extra financial backing into the bank balance or transfer/wage budgets at any time during the season.

No you don't.If your rich the chairman might give you a few extra quid to spend but that's it.

Good post mate, best possible answer really.

If your chairman has a sugar daddy status (you can find out by looking at the editor i think) he will pump more money into the club every few months to help with wages and transfers.

Now I know that you can't get banned for this as you can get editors off this site so what's the point but still, most people won't cheat as it takes the fun, enjoyment and realism out of the game. It's your however so it's up to you.

Does anyone know if Hull have a sugar daddy status because when I've been playing on the LGfire update and every couple of months Paul Duffen(the chairman) is putting extra funds