Sc0ttC20

Reaction score
I have 4.4m and I'm in need of a CB to partner Wheater.... Any ideas?

Thanks

Will he be good enough for the Premiership straight away?

Mathias Jorgensen, Sergiy Kryvtsov, Kyriakos Papadopoulos (sp)

You might as well try to go for Otamendi...you can get him for like £5m..young, strong and ready for premier league - and champions league also...and i'm pretty sure he would like to go to boro, as theyre in premier league and such now, and he's not normally snapped up by some club already....anyway, he's beastly..bought him for £5m first season, now 4th season and he's worth £29m

Will he be good enough for the Premiership straight away?

He's better than Wheater in the first season let alone the second. Sell Wheater and bring in Wilson and Otamendi.

I am Boro in my third seaon and i finished 6th in the Prem last season so I got like 33 million spendies =D I just signed Cristian Zapata from Udinese but for 25 million :/ He is a total beast though :) Chris Smalling and Alex Song work well with Boro as well and you can buy them cheaply or loan them if they haven't already been snapped up

keep stephen mcmanus :) always does a good job and then splash your cash on a defensive playmaker or if you really need a defender bring in a old head with bags of experience :)

Where is Nelson Rivas in your game now? I usually sign him on a free in the second season.I doubt if you'll get a permit for him though.