Reaction score
I'm aiming to get Boro into the Premier League in the first season, but I think I'll have to improve my squad. But with a whopping budget of £0, I have no clue who I should buy/sell. Free agents would also be good.

View attachment 119386

Last edited:
Honestly you have one of the best squads in the league .... Play Scott M and Kris Boyd up in front and you wont need anything else ahah :P

Honestly you have one of the best squads in the league .... Play Scott M and Kris Boyd up in front and you wont need anything else ahah :P

That's what I thought at first :L. But the Media Prediction was 6th so I was a bit worried :L. Two Premiership Quality forwards ;)
Thanks mate.

Weird, I just started as boro and got 1.5 mill to spend
Maybe Gibson just likes me.... XD

Lucky :L.
I want to win the Premiership within ten seasons ;)
Haha!
Just started my annual story thread on middlesbrough save myself, I put in an 8 year plan hopefully going to win it 8th year :)
Saying that my major aim is to win Europa League within 6 :L

My friend, Leeds is predicted to finish 15th.... after 9 games i am 1st place :P

:L. Top manager, we should get you in for Boro in real life, you'd definately do a better job than Mowbray and Strachan. :)

---------- Post added at 05:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 AM ----------

Haha!
Just started my annual story thread on middlesbrough save myself, I put in an 8 year plan hopefully going to win it 8th year :)
Saying that my major aim is to win Europa League within 6 :L

I want the League Cup by fourth season and FA by sixth at latest :).

ahahahaha nah you guys need Sir Walter from Rangers, and then you will go up :P

Aye, these ex-Celtic managers are getting us relegated, we should get in a Rangers manager.

Stanislas and Walker on loan to add some class to the right hand side :L

Do you use a left mf or att left mf? if yes i found out this guy, Adrian Mierzejewski hes 23 and polish, i never hear of him but in my leeds save in 10 games he has 4 goals , 7 assistances and a 7.67 rating. spent 1.5m on him but hes being awesome so it was worth. try to sell some1 to get this guy.

Also, Tomas Horava got him for 350k , he has AWESOME potential , just play him in your squad, you wont regret it

Do you use a left mf or att left mf? if yes i found out this guy, Adrian Mierzejewski hes 23 and polish, i never hear of him but in my leeds save in 10 games he has 4 goals , 7 assistances and a 7.67 rating. spent 1.5m on him but hes being awesome so it was worth. try to sell some1 to get this guy.

Also, Tomas Horava got him for 350k , he has AWESOME potential , just play him in your squad, you wont regret it

I'll do my best. Thanks mate [=

---------- Post added at 05:12 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 05:44 AM ----------

Get some decent regen for AM, he was in my youth squad. Daniel Oriyasin is his name, I put him in the squad because that's my mom's maiden name. His value was 750k but now it's 3.1 million and he is in the Turkey squad. Only nineteen.

In March, top by a point. Bit concerned with last two games, lost 3-1 after going up and then going 2-0 up before throwing it away in last 10 mins.

for boro you get the johnson clause to give you 4 mil plus another couple of clauses to buy out :) i got a 6 mil budget and good wages spare thanks to selling the clauses :)

I got pulido cheap, ekhi, assulin, rivaldo, maresca, denilson, pacheco and boyata on loan, dabo, soder,mendy, sylvinho,sandomierski. Oh yeah role on the good times (H)

for boro you get the johnson clause to give you 4 mil plus another couple of clauses to buy out :) i got a 6 mil budget and good wages spare thanks to selling the clauses :)

Great idea mate, didn't think about it.

---------- Post added at 05:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 AM ----------

I got pulido cheap, ekhi, assulin, rivaldo, maresca, denilson, pacheco and boyata on loan, dabo, soder,mendy, sylvinho,sandomierski. Oh yeah role on the good times (H)

I got Stanislas and Walker on loan, but since I don't play a RW Stanislas has been a bench warmer. Rivaldo & Pires went and rejected my contracts. Oh yeah and got Lansbury as back-up on loan.

Oh I forgot a name mate, played 3 in pre season and scored 6 so far
ST-Sylvain Wiltord
And I do recomend pulido assulin ekhi and denis (all from la liga), all extremely cheap asking prices and worth a punt as young defenders go

On my game, I tried to sign Assulin but he's injured for 5 months even though he has no club

Got sacked.... :O. Five games without a win but still two points clear of third :O. Really shocked. Was screwed since January when my loan players left.

Starting again, first time I ever got sacked.

Got sacked.... :O. Five games without a win but still two points clear of third :O. Really shocked. Was screwed since January when my loan players left.

Starting again, first time I ever got sacked.

You got sacked even though you're 4 places ahead of the media prediction?

You got sacked even though you're 4 places ahead of the media prediction?

I know? I'm confused too. I set my aim to win the league though so it may have upset the board. I had no budget and expected to get some before January, but never!!!!!!!!

Back