Assulins fine for me....and what the f*ck!
Gibsons so patient with managers, I mean my first league game I won 4-0 but thats not the point lol
Thats very weird, where you heading next? o.0
Completely bemuses me how thats happened mate

Well in Championship it is so easy to take some of the greatest Premiership youngsters on loan for free. Especially with Boro. Do not spend money, cuz you will need them when get promoted.. You shouldn't tell that you will win the league in your first season. It is always hard in the beginning because most of your players doesn't trust you and have low morale.

Last edited:
I'm just stating one with Boro right....now
That guys advice was brilliant about selling some clauses, gave me an extra 5 mill to spend
Obviously I got loans/FA's but managed to pick up jordi Gomez and a couple of cheap youngsters
Good luck

Well in Championship it is so easy to take some of the greatest Premiership youngsters on loan for free. Especially with Boro. Do not spend money, cuz you will need them when get promoted.. You shouldn't tell that you will win the league in your first season. It is always hard in the beginning because most of your players doesn't trust you and have low morale.

I'm starting again, I'm just going to get Faubert to strengthen the squad, and then loan some players

Assulins fine for me....and what the f*ck!
Gibsons so patient with managers, I mean my first league game I won 4-0 but thats not the point lol
Thats very weird, where you heading next? o.0
Completely bemuses me how thats happened mate

I've restarted, got 1.5 mill to spend so getting Faubert on installments.
Very strange right?
My fault for setting expectations as winner.

---------- Post added at 01:02 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 06:27 AM ----------

So ******. So many players allowed to go on free's, including OZIL ffs. So irritated. He'll be gone soon ><.

Posting a screenie

Back