Middlesbrough manager Gordon Strachan has left the club, BBC Sport learns

• Thread starter Thread starter Jak
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 37
  • Views Views 2K

Jak

Reaction score
Just came up on bbc website. Im not really surprised. He came in last season and took Middlesborough from 4th place to mid table. This season many of us thought Middlesborugh would be front runners in this division with the players they have but it just hasnt happened. Was talking to my friend today and she said that she wanted him gone. The fans hate him, the players seems to hate him, sounds like he should go. What are your thoughts?

Good for Middlsborough, he's ******* wank.

Lol, now they're stuck with Scotland's national team eating some wage.

Good for Boro.

Shame he has left his legacy of Scottish players there...

Boyd should be ripping up the championship this season, why is he struggling? Lack of service? He scored against us on Saturday but that's not exactly hard

Boyd should be ripping up the championship this season, why is he struggling? Lack of service? He scored against us on Saturday but that's not exactly hard

He had no end off chances against us, tucked one away and was a great header, but just doesn't look as clinical as he was in the Scottish Prem.

But then again, it's a poor standard of football down there.XD

I think the problem is that Strachan is trying to play Scottish football in England which does not compute :S

I think the problem is that Strachan is trying to play Scottish football in England which does not compute :S

What do you mean?

It's not like there's a style to conquer Scottish football. XD

pretty dodgy manager I think, should never have been given the nod :S

Good for Middlsborough, he's ******* wank.
why is he a ******? he left boro because he know he was not doing good enough instead of waiting to get fired and get a pay off. Ealier today where he said he might leave to save boro paying him off. Cant see how he is a ****** looks to me lile he seen he wasnt doing well so left for the best off the club, the more managers that do this the better instead off waiting on a big payoff.

It's a shame , He is actully a good manager , Well he was at Celtic but **** at Boro.

why is he a ******? he left boro because he know he was not doing good enough instead of waiting to get fired and get a pay off. Ealier today where he said he might leave to save boro paying him off. Cant see how he is a ****** looks to me lile he seen he wasnt doing well so left for the best off the club, the more managers that do this the better instead off waiting on a big payoff.

He never called him a ******. oO)

Back