Sam.

Reaction score
I'm managing Middlesbrough, just started in my first season. Ive sold Adam Johnson's clause leaving me with 7.1 million budget.
I've gone with telling the board promotion is on the cards.
I'm using a 4-4-2 with AMR + AML.
Who should i sign in those positions?
Your opinions on other positions are always welcome.
Thanks in advance

AMR/AML - Tom, Urretaviscaya, El Shaaraway(sp), Spas Delev, Adam Hlousek, Martin Zeman, Luca Tremolada, Vydra, Zezinho, Diego Castro

yea selling his clause is the best thing to do, took me ages on how to find out how to do it though lol
a player called Molina plays awesome AML, get him taking corners with instructions as deliver to back post have wheater DCR (right hand side of Centre back) he heads it in all the time! ended the championship season with 17 goals for me, molina with 24 assists! if you cant get him whittingham is good.
i played AML -Molina, CM (Support)Thomson,CM Kin Jun Woo ([defending]same team as Molina) then O'neil AMR

long time since i done it, i think you have to go on transfers tab, then clauses. then go from there and your board will negotiate a fee. Adam Johnson is the most popular one

yea selling his clause is the best thing to do, took me ages on how to find out how to do it though lol
a player called Molina plays awesome AML, get him taking corners with instructions as deliver to back post have wheater DCR (right hand side of Centre back) he heads it in all the time! ended the championship season with 17 goals for me, molina with 24 assists! if you cant get him whittingham is good.
i played AML -Molina, CM (Support)Thomson,CM Kin Jun Woo ([defending]same team as Molina) then O'neil AMR

Whos this Molina mate?
Loads of people seem to come up when i search, could you narrow it down for me please?

yea sorry just realised
Mauricio Molina and Kim Jung-woo are awesome for the championship
both play for seongnam
also on my youtube account TheClusk303
you will see a 35-40 yarder free kick he scored!
defo my best signing Molina was

yea sorry just realised
Mauricio Molina and Kim Jung-woo are awesome for the championship
both play for seongnam
also on my youtube account TheClusk303
you will see a 35-40 yarder free kick he scored!
defo my best signing Molina was

Just saw the free kick on your youtube mate, absolute quality!
Ive offered him a contract, just waiting for his decision.
Hope he comes to me, he looks immense.
Take if your doing a Middlesbrough save?

loaned chris wood and macheda too, my chris wood goal is on there but macheda was prolific!! awesome loan!
yeah im in my 3rd season
got lukaku, babacar, both hazards, d'alessandro, and fabio n rafael.
oh yeah i got rid of lita straight away for 2m, wigan always buy him lol.

Sounds like you've had a good few seasons then mate.
Could you possibly put up screenshots of your tranfer history throughout the seasons, would be nice to see how you got on. :)
Also, you got any tips for me?

yeah ill get on it, just doin my ebbsfleet season. When i go on my boro one ill screenshot em.
babacar was 23m though! all my transfer funds on 1 player lol.
the only thing i can recommend is defo buying molina and loaning macheda. and back post corners to wheater. then promotion is on the cards :p

Okay mate, theres no rush anyway :)
What training schedule do you use?
And does anyone recommend any?

Yeah I loan Macheda, scored 27 goals. Also pickup on a free Enzo Maresca 20 assists and 6 goals.

Big tip, attacking corners have Wheater come at the back of the box. Wheater scored 22 goals!

Just starting my 2nd season now

i forgot about maresca!! he's an awesome signing too!
i used IanC test fm11 full time and youth training from here.
When i bought smithies he was worht 3m at the end of the season.
He improved so much

Training i used Dunc's Training

Any recommendations for second season?

i carried on using that training as wheaters heading went to 19, smithies is now 4.2m, steele at 2.2m. now im in season 3. currently 5th, 7 games in

1st season sign gai assulin, rivaldo and sylvinho