Midfield problem

88A88

Reaction score
Hey guys, I've joined yesterday and I need to ask you a question.

I picked Galatasaray(Turkey) and transfered S.Defour from S.Liege and M.Ekici from Bayern Munich. Their technical and mental attributes are high for Turkish Premier Division but their performances are very poor (average of 6 or 7). Both scored 1 goal in 7 games and thats it.

How can I use them more dangerously? I will appriciate anyone who can help me.

just buy jeremy tulalon soz about spellin

Mascio for 70k give him a season to settle in with odd cup game second season he will be god ;)

Both appriciated but I'm not looking for a transfer...

Turkish Super League has a stupid 6+2 foreign transfer policy. I cannot register more than 8 foreign players. I bought O.Cardozo, R.Carioca, S.Asenjo, S.Defour, R.Lewandowski, J. Manuel Mata, Leo (from Gremio) and F.Meira. I sold my all other foreign players....

I'm asking how can I use my MC more efficent. I mean how must I change their passing style, creativity, closing down...etc from the tactical screen...

Thank you by the way Masson and Wilkz...

well theyre similar players i would suggest to look at their stats and change their player instruction to suite them also give them time to settle in and be pacient

well theyre similar players i would suggest to look at their stats and change their player instruction to suite them also give them time to settle in and be pacient

Thanks. Well their all key mental attributes are 13 and above. I only changed their creativity to much (just a click above normal), closing down to own half (Just one click below whole pitch), I've instructed them to play through balls often and only Defour's mentality is one click below attacking...

How can I change them? Any key advices...?

There's actually a bug with how midfielders are rated in 9.2 FM2009, especially players in the AMC/MCa positions. Seems like players are c.0.5 - 1 point below what they should be being rated. SI reckon it should be fixed in 9.3.

So I'd check their actual contributions in the match stats thread and try to figure out if they are playing quite as poorly as their ratings suggest until then :)

Miguel Veloso or Raul Meireles, they have low price for his quality, not sure if they will accept going to the turkish league, anyway they are in the portuguese so..

Miguel Veloso or Raul Meireles, they have low price for his quality, not sure if they will accept going to the turkish league, anyway they are in the portuguese so..

I wish I could buy them. I have a few transfer targets for January and summer transfer window. Popular names like Sakho, Cedric Mongongu and Sotiris Ninis...

By the way O.Cardozo is a bug or something else... :) He scored 17 goals in 13 games..

I will be looking forward for any advices. I'm still having problems to configre tactics for my midfielders but I was able to beat Man U. 1-0 at Old Trafford in an even game... :)

Check for Sofiane Feghouli, dunno if you know him, neutral midfielder, hot prospect and cheap. ;)