Reaction score
I currently play 3-5-2 in my third season at A.Madrid.
My team is usually
------------------Akinfeev
-------Zapata----Metzelder-----Thiago Silva
Rafael--------------------------------------Jensen
-----------------Veloso
--------Lassana Diarra----Camacho

---------Aguerro-----Ballotelli

I also have Banega,Huntelaar,Atienza and Vargas coming in at LWB at end of the season.
My big problem is that my 2 central midfielders hardly ever score above 7 out of 10, unless they score.
I have Veloso in a free role behind them and he regularly gets 8+, as do most of the others.
How can I get my midfield 2 to play better?

mate... diarra and camacho is DM... In CM position just got 3 star rating or decent player FM says... Do you train them to CM position until the color is bright green?

Relate there instruction to the training schedule you have given them, or make the individual instructions simple. Low rating has a few causes, two importants: is they get confused because of tactic complexity or because of bad training

Low ratings for midfield players is a problem. I know a lot of people are urging SI to fix it in the 9.3 patch.

I get this Babel gets a low rating left wing and Arteta gets a bad rating attacking right wing. (Completly off topic i fought it was on about assistant rating in team report haha)

I have Diarra bright green but not Camacho!
I'll train Camacho to CM, but I suspect the problem will still exist!

Okay, then maybe your tactics is not suitable for those two players... Still if you got bad rating, the easiest way is sold them...!!!:p:p
Cheers...