Midfielder Better than Fab Fabregas?

BrightonBlade

Reaction score
Let me start by saying, no i'm not an arsenal fan.

anyway, I'm managing arsenal and i'm in my 2009/10 season.

I cannot find a better central midfielder than Fabregas, and i'm wondering if anyone else has?

Cheers,

Bb

Last edited:
The ross county 16 year old Centre mid James Gilmour I think, have a look at him if you've loaded scottish players It looks like he could be good enough!

I'm under the impression he's talking about current ability?

not sure if there is one, been comparing some , see what you think

there isn`t one as far as i can see veloso comes close!

lassana diarra is good enough,
i havent tasted fabregas' style

Veloso could be a good partner to Fabregas. But try you look this player.

No one is better than Fabregas. Fabregas is unique, the way he passes the ball, it is an art to watch, beatiful.

Ever tought of Pirlo when he was as young as Fabregas???

Look how AC Milan plays with Pirlo and Kaka at centre of midfield, they are they best. Replace Fabregas with Kaka, even more better. Replace Fabregas with Pirlo, you miss Pirlo already?

Yeah, Fabregas is just unique.. There's no way that you can replace him.
But there are some that can do a pretty good job in his place: Riquelme (he's old, but he's one of the bast playmakers in the market), Gerrard and I think that Frank Lampard too.

i think for a lower league club mascio but for prem gerrard all da way

i dont mean to be spoting the obvious but isnt Gerrard or Essien just a bit better i know Fabregas has a lot more potential

Fernandinho is good, Veloso is a beast! Get them and Moutinho and Fabregas and your CM place is covered!

I think for future potential Rodrigo Possebon from Man Utd is different class and defiantely worth a look at!!!