• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 52
  • Views Views 2K
Status
Not open for further replies.

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
England Under-21 midfielder Dan Gosling rejecta a new deal with Everton and leaves the club as a free agent.

More...

:O, thought he might of stayeed very promising

apparently sunderland are after him (6)

Really?! Wow didn't see that coming, don't rate him very highly but still I thought Moyes did.

really wouldnt mind the young lad at the bridge, his got potential.

Good player aswell, very suprising.

Think he might be heading to the Championship, then grow as a player with a good club.

i heard it was more Gosling's representatives didn't actually receive any contract offer? Everton say they offered him a contract but they deny it and the PL were forced to rule him to leave on a free transfer i believe.

Either way gutted for Everton.

i heard it was more Gosling's representatives didn't actually receive any contract offer? Everton say they offered him a contract but they deny it and the PL were forced to rule him to leave on a free transfer i believe.

Either way gutted for Everton.
Verbal agreement, is all, apparently

I hope for his sake he gets a new club soon, dont want another promising english player going down the sink

If anyone is going to improve your game it's surely David Moyes. Never mind, might ring Nigel Clough and tell him get him signed up.

Come on Dan!

Come to us. :)

Somewhere like Wigan or Wolves could be a decent move for the lad, get some playing time under his belt

Wouldn't be at all disappointed to see him roling up at Villa Park expecially on a free, O'Niel seems to favour English players too. Wierd decision by him and Everton though, he seems a good player and is likely to get more chances at Everton compared to other premier league clubs at a similar level.

Maybe Pool will go for him. They have been linked with loads of english players recently and can see roy hodgson playing him but not sure for pool though

Apparently, Newcastle, Scumderland, and Birmingham are after him. Hope he joins the Toon:)

come to tooon plz lol.... hopefully not to westham or sunderland sorry but toon need him :)

Yeah, I heard that Toon was meant to be the likeliest place. He'd be a dead good signing for them, I reckon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back