Craig G

Reaction score
Playing as Juventus right now using a 3-5-2 high pressing, attacking tactic and I can't get my midfielders to score, Vidal has 15 goals from midfield this season but he can't score in the game. I have Llorente as target man support and Tevez as advanced forward with Vidal and Pogba both set to box-to-box midfielders, my plan was for Llorente to supply the onrushing midfielders who would then score the goals just like Juve play in real life but it dosen't seem to be working, any tips guys?

Could try adding individual player instructions such as 'get further forward' and 'shoot more often' to Pogba and Vidal.

if you could post a screenshot folks could be more helpful.

based on the bit of information in your OP, the problem may be that there are too many players in the middle of the field and the dual BBMs are running into eachother?

As mentioned, individual player instructions could work as well.

but we need more information from you to be truly helpful.

2 B2B prob running in similar directions, try doing some individual stuff to the players and maybe set one as a deeper player and let one try and get you the goals.

I would but I can't post images for some weird reason :O

1. Dont have two box to box mfs. Turn one into something else -eg: cm with run from deep/get further forward/shoot more often instructions.
2. I need to see a screenshot but at least one of the two should be on attacking duties. If you put both on attack you then need the third mf having a defend duty - I suggest a dlp defence (a regista is an option tho he's too attacking bearing in mind the rest of the -suggested- set up.

Ok, mate I think you ve set it up all wrongly. You have too many people on support not enough on attack/defend.

Id:

1. Turn the regista into defend duties (not sure if you can - if you cant he should be made dlp defend. It wont be realistic in theory but in FM this will give a solid basis for what you are trying to do. DLP is a creative player and remains largely so even on defend.
2. The DWs should be turned into wbs/cwb auto.
3. 1 BBM attack one CM attack in the middle.