I imagine I will be playing it, if it turns up in the post, on the midnight release. :)

Well, I hope so!

Working early Friday morning so won't be playing it on release. I'll be sure to catch up after work though. :)

It says on steam that its unlocked in 3 days and 8 hours! By my calculations tats 7 o clock on friday evening in th U.K!! Tats stupid!!

Pre-ordered it of FM-Base. If I can get it by midnight, I'm definitely gonna play it.

God bless the October holidays! I will be up for it, probably all through the night, as usual.

It says on steam that its unlocked in 3 days and 8 hours! By my calculations tats 7 o clock on friday evening in th U.K!! Tats stupid!!

Where does it say that?
Edit: Found it, it's on the store page in steam.

Hopefully it will change. Seems a bit stupid releasing it at 7pm in the evening.

It's supposed to unlock at 00:01 friday GMT, that's the official word, so it should change

Hopefully they do release it at 7pm in the evening as that's when I finish work.

:)

can pre-load if we download off FM-base?

I don`t know the answer to that mate.

One thing I do know is that I am pre loading mine via Steam as I type this! ^^) hehe roll on midnight tomorrow.......

can pre-load if we download off FM-base?

Sean has been trying for the past 2 weeks to get the codes released early to allow us to preload and play from midnight, no word as of yet, but i imagine he will keep trying right up until the last minute.

Not sure if it happened recently or what but that 3 day/ 7pm thing is no longer true, at least not on mine.

[h=1]Available: 21 October 2011[/h]This game will unlock in approximately 1 day and 11 hours

is what I can see, formatting and errrverything

Not sure if it happened recently or what but that 3 day/ 7pm thing is no longer true, at least not on mine.

Available: 21 October 2011

This game will unlock in approximately 1 day and 11 hours

is what I can see, formatting and errrverything

Its definitely available on Steam after midnight as it`s already available to pre load which is the same as last year as it was available 24 hours before release.

What you mean pre load? if i purchase it from steam now will it be fully installed and just not available to play? or will i still have to download it tomorow?

What you mean pre load? if i purchase it from steam now will it be fully installed and just not available to play? or will i still have to download it tomorow?

if you pre-load it, it's installed and you can play it the second it releases