MIdSeason TROUBLE

• Thread starter Thread starter Cookie1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 3K
Thanks a lot for taking out time to reply. You have been a great help. I really appreciate you explaining everything in detail. Everything is clear now in terms of tactics. I will try your suggested roles and see if it works in the way I want it. Once again thanks for your detailed response.
That's okay, but like I said, don't just definitely use what I've suggested, as I have no idea of those players attributes. The best way to check if they suited to the role though is on the Player profile screen, use the drop down of highlight player attributes for role, then it gives you an idea of what roles would suit them.

My easiest example is Lingard in my team, assistant said he's best as an AML Inside Forward. While I personally think he looks okay there, I find he is much better as an Advanced Playmaker as he had all the attributes to set up my strikers and I also had 3 strikers who I felt could easily be in my Starting 11 so opted for 2 strikers to start with and it is paying off for me, if I only had one striker and a very good AMR then I would have been more inclined to use him as the assistant suggested.

Back