Status
Not open for further replies.

titchykriss

Reaction score
hi there everyone i am currently 6 games into a season with mk dons and i am doing really well so i thought i would do a story i hope many people follow along

this will be my first story i have done so you will have to bare with me if it isnt that gd but i hope u enjoy

i am using the 10.3 patch and i have also created an editor that has all the players moved onto the right teams based on the latest transfer window they are all up to date as far as i know

Last edited:
1. This should be in the Story section, not Players.
2. Even if this was a story, I doubt it would get approved, as it lacks detail, and tells us nothing about your story.

Have a look at other people's stories to get idea's and inspiration.

you have got to be far more detailed to become a decent story, or nobody will tag on and follow. And it has to be in the story section. This may sound harsh, but this is the truth. The OP needs to be improved.

The Day Has Arrived That The Dons Appoint Their New Manager We Will Find Out Who It Is In This Interiew

Journalist - You sit here as the new manager of MK Dons. Is this your dream job?

Karl Robinson - I am pleased to have the chance to work here

Journalist - What is your overall approach to the tactical side of the game?

Karl Robinson - We will always look to play successful, attractive football

Journalist - How involved do you intend to be in the day-to-day running of the club?

Karl Robinson - I intend to be involved as much as time allows me in all areas of the club

Journalist - New managers often bring about times of change and upheaval and some might fear for their jobs. Will there be changes?

Karl Robinson- Everyone will have a chance to prove that they are worthy of being here

Journalist - You have taken charge of MK Dons at a time when it is expected that Dean Lewington may well be leaving the club. What are the chances of you keeping him around?

Karl Robinson - I definitely want to keep Dean here

Journalist - You have joined MK Dons at a time when the backroom staff appear to be a little short-staffed. Is this something you will be looking to address quickly?

Karl Robinson - I will have a look into the areas needed to be worked on for coaches.

Journalist - Thank you Mr. Robinson that is all and i wish you luck for your management career ahead of you.

I'm not trying to sound harsh, but this would never get approved if it was in the story section.

yh thanks for letting me know i am going to have a read of other peoples and i will be putting it in the story section now that i have found it and i plan to make sure it is good for people to follow and hope they enjoy i am just waiting for the moderator to approve the stroy i have posted now then i can update once it has been approved i will try my best to make a decent stroy but if i feel that im not very god with it then ill just end the story writing and just focus on playing my game

how long does it normally take for the moderator to approve it please could u let me know thank you once it has been approve tho ill post the name to search on here so u can have a look and tell me what u think ok

how long does it normally take for the moderator to approve it please could u let me know thank you once it has been approve tho ill post the name to search on here so u can have a look and tell me what u think ok
Up to 48 hours.

Sorry if it's too long to wait.
I hate the new rules for stories. I mean if a story is not good enough they will just close it.

thanks for letting me know and i feel that i have made the start of the story more interesting for people to read and ill hope they will see that i have just been readin ur stroy tho on barnet ur start is quality i love the way u have introduce they fa for benefit fruad and that it lead to the point deduction wish i has the brains to think of something like that for a start i have for my start sort of put what happened with the last manager and how he resigned and then how i got into the job and that i already had players in mind

but as u can see at the very top of this thread i said i was using 10.3 patch but then i was using an editor i created that had all the ew transfered updated but im going to talk about the players that have moved there on my story and put it in that i have signed then so the other people reading see that the players i have got already on the editor i made but make it look like ive signed them

---------- Post added at 09:46 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 09:59 PM ----------

hi there everyone as i managed to put this one the complete wrong page i have made it now on the correct page and i have improved it already from this one

here is the link people i hope u follow
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f81/mk-dons-promotion-chasing-story-t47248.html#post684890

Status
Not open for further replies.