Miguel Veloso or Joao Moutinho?

LegendKiller

Reaction score
Chelsea are in first season and are in a great dilema.I want to buy one of Joao Moutinho and Miguel Veloso.The Scout told me that both are very good but I just want one of my they.On you have recommend?

I'd say go with Veloso, I was thinking which to get and I got Veloso, and I am not dissapointed, he's great.

VELOSO - great player , i chose him over moutinho and palombo . not disappointed me yet

Veloso, great playerawesome at freekicks too, in a previous game he scored bout 10-12 league goals and im sure bout 8-10 were free kicks lol

i got both with liverpool and they work very well in the middle of the park together. 5 games played 5 games won and both have 3 assists each and veloso has a goal

yeah veloso due to the fact that he is a great set piece taker and gets quite a few assists as well

Okay, I bought Veloso with 18.5 million euro.Thanks those who have advised

Both.They are top-class and cheap for their stats and the incoming performances

Depends if you want a more defensive player veloso and if you want a more creative player then joao

Depends what position you really want or need & how you want to play them?
Moutinho reminds me of Gerrard & Lampard as he has great influence & scores very important goals & plays the same position as both of these greats & supports the attack.
Miguel Veloso is generally good at everything, yet better defensively & I find plays better as a siting midfielder & I personally wouldnt have him supporting the attack in AMC as his position states.
I have had both & are both Quality, so either way, you cant lose really.

Moutinho is much better than Veloso, Stats wise Veloso, but performance wise Moutinho