Miguel Veloso or Joao Moutinho?

i had good experiences with veloso so i would advise him

as dc said, creative wise, moutinho, defensive wise, veloso

I prefer Moutinho, basicly because he is the more attacking option haha.

They fulfill completely different roles.

Moutinho is a playmaker type, massive Mental ability with plenty of creativity and flair.

Veloso is a more holding type midfielder, able to push forward if needed and power them in from distance. He's better with the Technical abilities.

It's like comparing Ibrahimovic and Robbie Keane, a gigantic target-man and a 6-yard box ninja.

i have both at the heart of my midfield for villa and i got to go with veloso he is a complete cm stats r perfect for a cm same with moutinho but veloso grabs just a couple more goals i think and defends a bit better

Yeah thats right, i dont know about the goals because you can play them in different ways, but he does defend better, and having them both in the centre must be great.

veloso as he adds the bit of defence needed from the middle and also can get forward nd score some goals

i would go for veloso, he is an incredible rock in the midfield, and the centre mid in chelsea no need for moutinho i think.
but they are both cheep so, get them both.. their partnership on one of my juventus save gave me the champions league!

i recomend veloso. he has 20 passing and he is described as world class midfielder on my game. i`m using latest patch

I signed both but Veloso is the better player and he only took a season to become natural at playing CM

Veloso is more of a defensive midfielder, wheras moutinho is just central midfield. I have veloso in my valencia, bought him for £14m. I bidded for both ( i couldn't choose between them either) but moutinho i couldn't buy for less than £18m. So price wise, veloso is better. Moutinho also has high agression, which is never good. I think they are pretty similar stats wise, i prefer veloso, hes become like the glue of my team. He is great at breaking up oposition chances, but also creating chances. He also often scores amazing long shots, which i love him for.

Veloso is more of a defensive midfielder, wheras moutinho is just central midfield. I have veloso in my valencia, bought him for £14m. I bidded for both ( i couldn't choose between them either) but moutinho i couldn't buy for less than £18m. So price wise, veloso is better. Moutinho also has high agression, which is never good. I think they are pretty similar stats wise, i prefer veloso, hes become like the glue of my team. He is great at breaking up oposition chances, but also creating chances. He also often scores amazing long shots, which i love him for.
agression is a good thing its something you need in your midfield but i would say veloso does more for the team i think it depends on tactics etc

Back