Raikan007

Reaction score
Name: Mihai Onicas
Club: Steau
D.O.B: 27/01/1990
Nationality: Romanian
Position: Centre Midfield

Strengths:
teamwork, work rate, penalties, determination, off the ball, tackling, agility, fitness

Weaknesses:
dribbling, concentration, stamina

Description: Enthusiastic
Personality: Driven

Suggested Roles:

Central Midfield - Support

Found this guy last night, they accepted a 120k offer from me, probably even less, just wanted to see what you guys think of him as I have no experience with him. would like to see how or if he developed, looks pretty decent though ;)

Screenshots:

View attachment 125914View attachment 125915
View attachment 125916View attachment 125917
View attachment 125918

Hey Raikan! What training schedule to you use for these guys? Anyone posted on Fm-base? And do you put them in the same training schedule as the older first team players? I play with shakhtar 1st season now and have bought one expensive player d'allesandro. Looking after godd tallents now though. If you have time to anser this: Which striker, midfielder and central defender do you recomend the most from the players you have posted? Check this guy out: Balshov from Ukrain. Decent?

Hey Raikan! What training schedule to you use for these guys? Anyone posted on Fm-base? And do you put them in the same training schedule as the older first team players? I play with shakhtar 1st season now and have bought one expensive player d'allesandro. Looking after godd tallents now though. If you have time to anser this: Which striker, midfielder and central defender do you recomend the most from the players you have posted? Check this guy out: Balshov from Ukrain. Decent?
Screenshot for Balshov?

lets stay on topic please :)

yeah, I used Dunc's and now I use my own :) he would be on my Central Mid - Attack/support schedule :)

I would suggest either downloading my shortlist or taking a look through this list:

shortlist
recommendation list

you can upload it in his thread, not here! :)

Vitaliy Balashov:

you see the paper clip icon next to the smiley? click it :) a window will open up, you will see there are browse buttons, click on one of them, find the pic on your pc (always in mydocs/sportsinteractive/fm11/screenshots) and upload it...

once this has finished, click the drop down arrow of the paper clip and you will see Vitaliy Balashov, click on the name and insert :)

lets stay on topic please :)

yeah, I used Dunc's and now I use my own :) he would be on my Central Mid - Attack/support schedule :)

I would suggest either downloading my shortlist or taking a look through this list:

shortlist
recommendation list

you can upload it in his thread, not here! :)

Vitaliy Balashov:

you see the paper clip icon next to the smiley? click it :) a window will open up, you will see there are browse buttons, click on one of them, find the pic on your pc (always in mydocs/sportsinteractive/fm11/screenshots) and upload it...

once this has finished, click the drop down arrow of the paper clip and you will see Vitaliy Balashov, click on the name and insert :)

Thanks mate! Embarrasing that I didn't see that :p