Mike. Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alcaraz

Reaction score
Thought I would open this Thread so that the whole FM-Base Communtiy can appreciate the hard work put in by one of our most dedicated Moderators Mike who is active for several hours every day so that he can keep our forum clutter and nonsense free

I know their is a Moderator Appreciation Thread but I am really of the belief that members such as Mike deserve their own thread where people can appreciate the amount of time they put into this site which we frequent everyday

PS: Some of you may think I am just a **** sucker, I honesty dont give a **** so if you are going to hate and ruin this Thread then dont bother posting and no he did not ask me to make this Thread:)and I know its cheesy but its true in most parts

Last edited:
Aww cheers :)

Oh, yeah, THAT Mike..

You've made the point i made in the shambolic Messi thread, but fluffed it up like a Clinton's Card! :p

PS: Some of you may think I am just a **** sucker, I honesty dont give a **** so if you are going to hate and ruin this Thread then dont bother posting and no he did not ask me to make this Thread:)

OK i wont label you a **** sucker but instead a bumlicker?

You've made the point i made in the shambolic Messi thread, but fluffed it up like a Clinton's Card! :p

you did make the point and yeah i know its super cheesy but in most parts its true

---------- Post added at 08:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 AM ----------

Well this is.... Romantic? :p

mate honeslty i know its super cheesy but he really puts in lots of effort into the site

I appreciate the work that Mike. puts in as a moderator, and that his job of moderating his section is well done and obviously praised by the community ...

But I don't think that opening up a "Mike. Appreciation Thread" is wise.

Sheepshagger! see what i did there, madsheep2001 aka mike HAHAHAHAHAH

Jokes, yes he's a dedicated mod!

I appreciate the work that Mike. puts in as a moderator, and that his job of moderating his section is well done and obviously praised by the community ...

But I don't think that opening up a "Mike. Appreciation Thread" is wise.

lol y cant somebody appreciate the work put in by some of the mods,

Sheepshagger! see what i did there, madsheep2001 aka mike HAHAHAHAHAH

Jokes, yes he's a dedicated mod!

I think the bloke buying slippers for his wife on the Next website saw what you did :$

I apprieciate the work Mike. did here read his story and its the best on fm base he really is a legend.

This thread is rubbish :p! wheres the abuse from some n00b about how he shagged my mum? thats how you know you've made it as Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.