Nationality: German
Position: Striker
Agent: Pascal Kaiser

Strengths: Heading, Strength, Jumping, Anticipation, Finishing, Teamwork
Weaknesses: First Touch, Creativity, Passing, Acceleration, Agility

Description: Striker
Personality: Balanced

Suggested Roles: Target Man - Attack

He is transfer listed so you should be able to get him for as little as 1M.

Known about this guy for a while, he's decent but I don't think he cuts it for the big clubs. Saying that, I haven't bought him on FM11.

Known about this guy for a while, he's decent but I don't think he cuts it for the big clubs. Saying that, I haven't bought him on FM11.

If you haven't bought him why judge him? You can't base a player on stats.

Good find anyway, will be handy for small clubs with a little budget.

If you haven't bought him why judge him? You can't base a player on stats.

Good find anyway, will be handy for small clubs with a little budget.
What? I said I think he's not good enough for the big clubs having known of him for a while in the FM series. Please read before you make comments.

And ofcourse you can base a player on stats, thats the whole point of stats 0.o (please don't talk about hidden stats etc, the ones on display are the main ones)

What? I said I think he's not good enough for the big clubs having known of him for a while in the FM series. Please read before you make comments.

And ofcourse you can base a player on stats, thats the whole point of stats 0.o (please don't talk about hidden stats etc, the ones on display are the main ones)

Obviously you can look at a player and his stats and think 'Woah, he is fantastic' but stats don't always do the player justice. Let's take Theo for example, poor stats in the game yet he's one of the best players in the game. See what I mean?

Obviously you can look at a player and his stats and think 'Woah, he is fantastic' but stats don't always do the player justice. Let's take Theo for example, poor stats in the game yet he's one of the best players in the game. See what I mean?
Maybe Theo has poor stats to the untrained eye, but when I look at Theo's stats I see amazing pace, decent technique, decent mental stats and decent finishing, which is what he is on FM.

Stats don't lie. People look at Theo's stats and see 9, 7, 3 and they think "OH HES ****" but if get an experienced FM player he will say something different.

I agree, a players attributes can't really be broken down and taken as separate, you need to analyse a player as a whole and understand how different attributes compliment each other.

just started a new gladbach save with the winter transfers and hanke plays amazingly so far - i don't like slow strikers but even though he wastes lots of chances he opens up tonns of opportunities for my poacher (who usually scores). an average rating of 7,5 after 6 league games isn't too bad... i'm playing him as a kind of advanced target man/attack. hopefully he'll bang in as good in real life!

Last edited:
I've once tried to use him, on FM 2010. He didn't make at least one goal :(

I've once tried to use him, on FM 2010. He didn't make at least one goal :(

He is good, but play as anything other than a Target man, he is useless. Personally think there are better TM available, but good for small budgets.

am needing a striker for my liverpool game. Am gunna sign him and ill let you know how he does :)