Mike, *Jones* & StuW's Kit Pack Thread

hey guys, if you need help making any packs i wouldnt mind helping ;)

If Jose helps I think we might just have the four best kit makers on the site doing it.

Will you guys be making a n-power championship kit pack?

Had to delete all of my graphics due to Crash Dumps, and I've started re-filling it with these. Just wanted to remind you what a great job all three of you are doing. (Y)

Cheers, so nice to have support. Hopefully the Eredivisie won't be long to finish.

hey guys, if you need help making any packs i wouldnt mind helping ;)

Thanks for the offer, we'll get back to you :)

Will you guys be making a n-power championship kit pack?

Eventually, yes :) We're planning on doing the 'bigger' leagues first but we've almost finished those so we'll start doing the lower leagues then and possibly national teams.

Eventually, yes :) We're planning on doing the 'bigger' leagues first but we've almost finished those so we'll start doing the lower leagues then and possibly national teams.

Alright Mike, thanks. Just downloaded the premier league kits even though i'm managing Derby. They are great.

Sigh. Because I really like the A.C. Milan kit in the OP, I was searching sites for the shirt and I thought that it was their real kit, only to find out that it was made by you guys.

Peak times.

Lyon H/A/T out of the Ligue 1 pack :)

Rl0kU.png
q76X5.png
KUZ7F.png

---------- Post added at 06:31 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 06:07 AM ----------

Another preview of Ligue 1

01MUL.png
2OH1A.png
H1MSG.png

Lovely as per, shan't be too long with Eredivisie now. Keep saying that :$

ermmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

completely forgot about bundesliga.