mike simpson

Reaction score
im in the middle of making a 2001/2002 database which will concist of england scotland spain and italy other countries will be considerd upon request

cool good luck, i did an 06 07 one last year and took many hours to just make the premierleague.

Good luck with this, hope you manage to finish it, I still have never used a past DB and would love to.

So, if anyone knows where I can actually get one, send me in the right direction ;)

Hope this goes well mate, those countries sound fine, don't overcomplicate it.

Good luck with this, hope you manage to finish it, I still have never used a past DB and would love to.

So, if anyone knows where I can actually get one, send me in the right direction ;)

Hope this goes well mate, those countries sound fine, don't overcomplicate it.
i wnt mate should go well

genius, 1999/2000 was my fave season ha, but would DEFINITELY upload this if you made it.. very ambitiious mate.

genius, 1999/2000 was my fave season ha, but would DEFINITELY upload this if you made it.. very ambitiious mate.
i am ambitious at that and i wnt let it beat me all members imput is welcome so any ideas just throw them my way

excellent mate, looking forward to it
gonna be hard work for you, good luck

excellent mate, looking forward to it
gonna be hard work for you, good luck
jard work it maybe but not impossible ive just finnished putting all teams in corect leagues so now is the hard part the players

---------- Post added at 06:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 AM ----------

Good luck how far will you be going down to the conference?
i have only gone down to confrence but if u could give me the data for lower il give it ago

do it do it do it. Would love to be able to play with Leeds good again :D

are you also changing the stats for players etc? would be god to sign ibrahimovich for next to nothing just like champ manger 00/01