mike simpsons full european january transfer update

mike simpson

Reaction score
im doing a full european january update after taking some advise when i started my future transfer update which im no longer doing so all signings will be at clubs at start of the season now.
i would indeed like some infomation for expired loans etc and injuries to remove and ca/pa changes thanks in advance

Good luck... advice.. use plenty of sites for transfers.. make sure you have alot of time..

and if you want any suggestions go on my thread.. there over 30 pages full of suggestions :)

your alot behind if you havent started it so it will take alot of time

ive got england finished its just the likes of italy and spain im doing now

---------- Post added at 04:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

anderson
nani
berbatov
vidic

CA boost
i agree about berb and nani not sure about vidic

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 PM ----------

Good luck... advice.. use plenty of sites for transfers.. make sure you have alot of time..

and if you want any suggestions go on my thread.. there over 30 pages full of suggestions :)

your alot behind if you havent started it so it will take alot of time
as i have said before ur updates are fab mate and i dnt expect mine to be as good as yours i just wanted to do 1 now to get used to it again as i aint done one since 2008

ive got england finished its just the likes of italy and spain im doing now

---------- Post added at 04:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

i agree about berb and nani not sure about vidic

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 PM ----------

as i have said before ur updates are fab mate and i dnt expect mine to be as good as yours i just wanted to do 1 now to get used to it again as i aint done one since 2008

im not comparing mate dont worry :)
just advice for you

honestly hope its a good update.. even better than mine cus then i can download it ;)

vidic is by a mile the best centerback in english football, proof enough ?

im not comparing mate dont worry :)
just advice for you

honestly hope its a good update.. even better than mine cus then i can download it ;)
have u done many european leagues then mate

---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 PM ----------

vidic is by a mile the best centerback in english football, proof enough ?
im not saying he aint a good centre half mate but evry supporter of a club will claim there player is the best eg spurs fans claim bale is the best in the world

err...

rafael , CA & PA boost

smalling , CA & PA boost

Just a little tip for you Mike. Don't listen to everyone's request as it could end up unbalancing the game. Just an opinion but I believe some of the players requested changed CA's above are flattering. Good luck.

Just a little tip for you Mike. Don't listen to everyone's request as it could end up unbalancing the game. Just an opinion but I believe some of the players requested changed CA's above are flattering. Good luck.
thats what i thought im gunna keep it realistic i dont do many changes normally just do the transfers just wanted to know what the fm base members wanted

anderson
nani
berbatov
vidic

CA boost

Err no - Vidic is already very good. Anderson maybe, and agree that Nani and Berbatov should be given slight CA boosts.

err...

rafael , CA & PA boost

smalling , CA & PA boost

err... no again. Rafael has done well (in parts) this season. Smalling hasn't done much to show he deserves a PA or CA boost - He's not played much..

im not saying he aint a good centre half mate but evry supporter of a club will claim there player is the best eg spurs fans claim bale is the best in the world

This. But sort out your spelling! (6)

Err no - Vidic is already very good. Anderson maybe, and agree that Nani and Berbatov should be given slight CA boosts.

err... no again. Rafael has done well (in parts) this season. Smalling hasn't done much to show he deserves a PA or CA boost - He's not played much..

This. But sort out your spelling! (6)
sorry about my lack of my english but i am dislexic

Are you doin Lower League changes?
yes i am a lower league supporter my self so i will be doing as many as i can who is your team

---------- Post added at 06:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 PM ----------

All suggestions i have done.. some from poland others from brazil, argentina, turkey, scotland and of course england.. some non league and all suggestions really
ok mate ive done quite a few ive found from france and italy and turkey and spain

I support the most popular team in England - MK Dons, who do you support?

Transfers:

Rowan Vine to MK Dons - 1 Month Loan