JLawspoon

Reaction score
Hi, I'm wondering if anyone can recommend a replacement for mikel arteta. By that I mean his personality must be 'model professional' and must have good all around stats e.g. creativity and composure, good at penalties/fk's, etc...

and the replacement doesnt have to be world class, around 3.5 - 4.5 stars is acceptable.

I wouldn't say a exact replacement like what you ask for... But look at people like denys garmash, andrea bertolacci. They are fantastic players :) Marco Veratti is another one... Morgan Schenedelin(Never really use him XD)... If you really want that kind of replacement... Train up your own youths XD look around for regens xD Not easy to find a player similar to arteta tho xD

Morgan Schenedelin is amazing i had 3 southampton saves in the first 1 he wanted to leave in jan sold him for 25$mil 2nd save sold him after 2nd season PSG offerd 40$mil up front and ind 3rd save sold for 38.5 to real madrid and with the LFCMarshall update he made him even better he is very consistent.

Tones of options for players technically similar to him, but very few players have as good a personality. Even less are both. Best option is a regen, as I have never seen another attacking 'model professional' apart from regens

Cabaye or look at Dennis Praet or Ruben Pardo or Ross Barkley Will Hughes Jonathan dos santos