Good guide Mike mate. Also no point comparing guides, the more the merrier.

S'alright mate, I've just started an Arsenal save and picked him up for £5.5million I'll see how he gets on, he's always performed for me when I've signed him before :) Toby Alderweireld is another decent ball-playing CB as well available for around £9million but you probably know all this!

Nice buy, and can't really judge on Toby Alderweireld because I've never seen him play on FM before. I'll keep a look out and update the list thought, thanks for the suggestions. :)

Really good guide mate. Just a couple of things:
1. Sebastien Frey has a release clause of 10.5M for foreign teams, so you don't need to pay 13M.
2. Phillipe Mexes is a fantastic signing for about 8M. You do have to pick him up right at the start though, as he ends up extending his contract which increases his price if you don't.

Really good guide mate. Just a couple of things:
1. Sebastien Frey has a release clause of 10.5M for foreign teams, so you don't need to pay 13M.
2. Phillipe Mexes is a fantastic signing for about 8M. You do have to pick him up right at the start though, as he ends up extending his contract which increases his price if you don't.

Thanks, and cheers for the transfer info. Didn't realise Frey had a release clause and in previous FMs I've never been able to tempt Mexes an offer so hadn't bothered this year.

Rene Adler has also a release clause of 17.5m otherwise nice guide.

Great guide mate, very in depth and I will use if for any future Arsenal save :)

Great guide mate, very helpful and detailed. When deployed right, with the right training and PPM's Walcott becomes absolutely lethal by the way. He was the top scorer for my Arsenal as an inside forward from the right. I got him to place shots and break the offside trap, and focused training on composure and finishing and now he's up there with Fabregas as best player :wub:

Rene Adler has also a release clause of 17.5m otherwise nice guide.

Psh - I signed Adler for £7.5m without declaring interest, or praising him. I subscribed and before the end of the season he asked for a transfer, was offered to clubs and I snapped him up.

I didn't loan Emmanuel-Thomas he was a beast scored around 8 in the prem, regular starter in my squad.

Great guide mate still feel ochoa needs a mention but good guide overall

I'd actually recommend hanging onto Squillaci as he makes great cover, he doesn't moan about not being played and has - i think it's a trait or PPM - of never allowing opponents to get past him.

i would say hart needs a mention i signed him for 9.5m with arsenal and also carlos vela turns out awesome, my best player unfair to call him an out.

i would say hart needs a mention i signed him for 9.5m with arsenal and also carlos vela turns out awesome, my best player unfair to call him an out.

i would go for joe hart. saves my ***when it comes to squad registration.

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------

is there a way to stop my staff form going to other teams, like martian kewon left to birhimham, and i had to get a good scout, which turn out to be italian, to do the oppostion team scouting.

---------- Post added at 10:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 PM ----------

I'd actually recommend hanging onto Squillaci as he makes great cover, he doesn't moan about not being played and has - i think it's a trait or PPM - of never allowing opponents to get past him.

its best to hang on him, untill he 32, just let him leave. djourou will eventually better and better. by far in my save, djourou suddlenly becomes like the top scoring defender. he gets all the headers in corner kicks.

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

Mike , is there any other formation, other than 4-2-3-1 to rely on.

and when ever i have an backroom advive meeting, pat says about us stuggling with the formation 4-5-1. any suggestions

Use the 4-4-2 tactic I posted in the OP?

i am going to start an Arsenal save or should wait till the final patch comes out.