soxiant

Reaction score
Just won Serie A! :)

and got a really low budget 24 M Euros

this is my team

View attachment 115383

would like to replace lapadula and luiz adriano and kucka

so i need a BBM and CF

Also looking for a Asistant manager any recomandations?

Last edited:
Your BBM should be Marco Benassi bro. In my Milan save is amazing. You could also sell Montolivo , Abate, Bertolaci and Kucka to release some budget and bring more quality Italian players suck as Belotti and Bernadeschi for example. And by the way since you already have Guidetti and Niang why you need one more CF ?

Benassi, Belotti, Melegoni, Lucas Romero, Walace (brilliant, but needs retraining), Lautaro Martinez, Maximiliano Romero, Poohjanpalo

Your BBM should be Marco Benassi bro. In my Milan save is amazing. You could also sell Montolivo , Abate, Bertolaci and Kucka to release some budget and bring more quality Italian players suck as Belotti and Bernadeschi for example. And by the way since you already have Guidetti and Niang why you need one more CF ?

yhe i got rid of the old dudes, well i play with 3 x CF, didnt have the money to buy belotti after renato sanches deal

benassi looks interesting

View attachment 115177

Benassi, Belotti, Melegoni, Lucas Romero, Walace (brilliant, but needs retraining), Lautaro Martinez, Maximiliano Romero, Poohjanpalo

Thxfor reply

to bad juve beat me to Maximiliano Romero