lukef

Reaction score
Anybody used this player? He gets immense! My top goal scorer at the moment at centre back, scores from pretty much every corner! What do you think?

View attachment 107838

All i do is set him to attack the back post? is that a corner bug? :S

are you using any updates? Nice logos by the way :p

yer he is quality from the first season brought him for aston villa and he dominated the midfield for me

signed him for United after being recommended by a scout. sent him out on loan back to Derby for first season then sent him on loan to Fulham on loan (championship) but still wasn't United quality. sold him for less than i brought him.

Very consistent player, next lets me down scores at least 1 a game!

Very consistent player and scores from corners a lot. I usually set him attack far post and he scores +15 per year. Also got himself higher than 7.8 avr. rating in +25 games.

One of my favorite DC for mid-table teams.

He is playing for OL in my save. Seems quite good.

ive got him for q.p.r in 3rd season in prem just brought so ill try him out. hopefully **** score lots of goals from corner for me! :)

Set him to attack the back post, he'll get plenty :)

cheers ive set him to attack far post with 2 quickest players attacking near post to hopefully drag the defenders away

He does turn out alright in saves. Villa bought him for 4.7m in first season on my game but didn't do well as they hadn't got a manager for 6 months and had a caretaker for that long. Understandable bad form. But then he got better :)

What's your skin btw?

Had him on my first Newcastle save, a rock at the back. Got a bit of an attitude over time though.

He's a quality player but can get unsettled pretty easy with transfer speculation, with my team he eventually refused to sign a new contract so I had to sell him on for around 8m.

I got himto play at mifield along tinga in my preston save, but my board sold otamendi for 8 millions and now Addison is my best centerback. altough against slow strikers i move him up the field to CM and he is a rock. his prefered moves make him very good and he is really consistent. I just wish i still had otamendi, my Def would own the leage

Just signed him for Manchester City for £4 Million, when I get him I'm going to Loan him out to a Championship Club. I had him on one of my previous seasons and he was very good for me with Leeds in the Premier League so he does become a very good player :)

sig.php

Lol gotta be corner bug.... or maybe not...

Well played atleast... but in FM2011 u can easy fix so Center backs doing loads of goals :> Very nice and sucks lods of ppl using that bug to win <.<