Milevski - £15.5 million; worth it?

Ryger09

Reaction score
I'm with Chelsea and I sold Anelka and Drogba is getting old, so on this website, I heard Milevski was a brillant player, but Dinamo Kiev want £15.5 million for him. Is he worth it?

PEMBO SHUT UP FFS WHY DONT YOU START A THREAD JESUS

n yeh 15.5 mill is worth it and if you play him upfront alone he will score more i found out

if he fits in your tactic hes worth it : D.
but maybe chelsea like more taller and stronger strikers upfront

thanks lads..!! I have Kaka and Deco just playing behind Drogba so he will fit in there, but Chelsea DO like strong players so its a tough decision.:p

He's well worth it.

Got him for £10m in first season and the start of the second Chelsea offered £30m for him, didn't sell him though. Just signed him again 7 years on with Fiorentina.

He's a real goal machine!

yeh vagner love is a much more phsichal player and he scores a **** of a load of goals but milevskyi is a skillfull player so i would probably recommend milevsyki try and haggle the price down to something like 10M upfront and put clause of 5M for 10 goals

I think there is a lot of better players than Milevskyi...
If you have 15M€ than you can buy:
- Marquinhos
- Keirrison
- Gouffran
- Balotelli
- Seleznyov etc.

what season are u in?

if you are in the first two seasons then 15.5mil is too much, under 10mil is value for money.

as suggested by josh999 vagner love is a much better player, more like thierry henry at his peak.But if milevskyi is played alone up frontg supported by quality attacking midfielders he is a goal machine. more than 30+ goals a season: he is a mixture of adebayor and eto'o

Cheers..! Yeah, I'm in my 2nd season I bought Kaka for £86 million :D I only paid £50 million and then with all the clauses it adds up to 86 million. i've got £63 million leftover because I sold Malouda, Kalou and Anelka for big money. I've got Deco and Kaka playing behind Drogba. If Milevski isn't worth it, can Vagner Love play up front on his own? I've aso Arshavin for £12 million and Mata for £3.6 million cause he was on the transfer list so i have good attacking players to help him.:p

i got milevsky for 12.5m he's played for a season and not even any european games either coz he was (ine) and now attracting big clubs but if im gonna sell him i want a good profit and i already have a new gen replacement but is only 17 what do u guys think? anyway i think 15.5m for milevsky is well worth it coz not only is he a great player but you could easily make a good profit

get him for 10 mil or get love he might be a little mit more:'(

also le tallec is really good amc for when kaka gets old

ive sighned all of them love is good as lone striker with kaka and tallec amc!!