suggestion on a low team to test if you want to stay in France; Paris FC - had my battles with that team.

One small question though, the term watching the game, is that pitch view only or also for the ones with out the pitch but with every thing running as text?

suggestion on a low team to test if you want to stay in France; Paris FC - had my battles with that team.

One small question though, the term watching the game, is that pitch view only or also for the ones with out the pitch but with every thing running as text?

Hehh okey :) Now i am testing it with Southampton and after that i will test with Paris FC :)

If you play normally the game than use A) or B) Normal Play version , if you play with Instant Result or Simulate Result only than use the A1 or B1 Instant Result or Simulate Result version :)

thx for the info, mostly I use the build in "simulate" where I see commentary as text and what happens on the "pitch" in another text box.

thx for the info, mostly I use the build in "simulate" where I see commentary as text and what happens on the "pitch" in another text box.

Than use Normal Version !!! :) Instant Result is option in FM Touch mode :)

Last edited:
yeah i thought so, but thanks for confirming - IR and simulate can be skined into FM16, but i dosn't use it for real saves :)

How come this has been closed? Took time to try it and it works well

FILTERS

You could put to download the position filter !!!!