Millers Uprising, A Rotherham United story

Status
Not open for further replies.

emoasyou

Reaction score
As i am from Rotherham i have decided to have one last big football manager 2012 game before 2013 comes out, im going to be Rotherham United my home town club using the 12.2.0 database and amateur reputation.

Firstly i will start with the team report

I have told the Chairman i think i can win league 2 and have been given 26k to spend and 22k wages.

the first thing i have decided to do is send back all loans as i am going to try and gain promotion with out using loan signings as i believe this stops the chances of development in the team.

so Rhys Taylor, Scott Gritthis, Sam Wood and Kieran Cadogan all return to their parent clubs.

i may look to loan other players if needed

Now i will look at my team report

View attachment 269437

The first thing i see is that i will need a new Goal Keeper Andy Warrington is a good player at this level but i will need a younger option for the future.

i have a strong central defence lineup in Naylor, Raynes and Cresswell. and my team is poor in wing back roles so i will look for another central defender are 2 and play 3 at the back

with a diamond midfield in front and 2 wingers outside the diamond and one loan stirker

Harrison is my best defense midfielder and i dont believe he is good enough for the first team so i will look for a new defense midfielder.

Jason Taylor, Mark Bradley and Ben Pringle are my best central midfielders and i will play 2 of these in this role and look for a New Attack mid center.

Danny Schofield is by far the best player in the team and he will play on the left wing cutting inside.

with Alex Revell on the right and Lewis Grabban up top on his own.

Signed Flavio Paixao on free for attack mid center

View attachment 269438

Signed Mehdi Khalis in center of defense

View attachment 269439

Signed new Goal Keeper Chris Smith good scottish prospect at this level from Dunfermiline

View attachment 269440

signed gregor fotheringham for free for defence mid center

View attachment 269441

All transfers

View attachment 269442

next August update will follow

Good luck pal, hopefully you can get into this one

lost another game my fm is ******* up will re install and hope for best

Status
Not open for further replies.