Millwall – The Biggest Small Club in the World.

Reaction score
View attachment 285244
Millwall – The Biggest Small Club in the World.
After just scrapping staying in the Championship dubbed “The Great Escape”, the Millwall board decided that half a season was enough for Ian Holloway, his excuses for lost matches and constant blaming of players and the fans was sack worthy and by mutual consent the two parties split.
Millwall already have in mind a manager they want to bring back to the den... Fans and critics alike await the new news.

Day One at The Den

After speaking with Berylson and Livermore, I have come to the conclusion of who I want in the first team and how I want them to play;
This will be the core team for most of the season hopefully, as being given minimal funds by the board..

Whilst sat watching the training games I can instantly see the legacy left behind by both Lomas AND Holloway, the players no matter the situation hoof the ball long up the field, im going to have my work cut out trying to sort this bunch out.

good formation, looks like its set up well so should do good, made any transfers in or out?

Staff

The situation is that the club cant afford to let anyone leave as we cant afford the wages of anyone better, so hopefully i can get one or two scouts to join and help me upgrade the team

hey guys i'll be updating as i play, let me know how you want this to pan out such as updates
all feedback appreciated

Pre-season

View attachment 285235
Pre-season was pretty **** average big results against Rubin and Getafe but the rest have to be looked at as development matches...
Onto the first match against leeds, my former club...

View attachment 285223
Routine win here, always nice to keep a clean sheet just a shame to not score any more goals...
View attachment 285222
That cup win then set me up with one of the harder teams in the cup, especially as i don't have any kind of home advantage, hey, at least its European football.
View attachment 285221
very happy with this result bar the fact we could have nipped it if lee martin tucked away a chance that was gifted to him...

The pictures are not coming up like of the new signing but some nice results so far!