RyanEedle

Reaction score
I have just completed my 1st season in charge of Millwall, I got promoted through the playoffs. the next step is deciding which players to sign, I have been give a budget of £13.7 million and 270k in wages. I would like a striker, centre mid, right back, goalkeeper, centre back & a winger for either side. I have a few ideas such as charlie austin, matt phillips & james chester.
I will try to increase my budget by offloading some deadwood.

Striker - Maupay/Fierro/Welbeck/Gameiro/Rhodes/Mbokani
Centre-Mid - Hughes/Shelvey/Powell/Barkley/Wolf-Eikrem
Centre-Half - Kara/S. Taylor/Xulu/Ismait-Mirrin/Burdisso
Goalie - Enyeama/Alnwick (Jak)/Butland/Smithies/Steel/Ruffier
Wingers - Lamela (if listed)/Jese/Deulofeu/Redmond/Sterling/Ince

That should strengthen the team a fair bit.

EDIT: Forgot right backs, sorry:

Montoya/Clyne/Montoya/Peruzzi/Smith/Stones/Simpson

Last edited:
Ill take a look at these players but do you believe they will be able to do a job straight away?

Just agreed terms with charlie austin for 5.75 million, do you think hes worth it or should I go with one of your options?

austins quality, goal a game for me for 3 years straight
I thought he was always seems to score against me on other saves, ive signed him now and im currently bidding for xulu and matt phillips

Just agreed terms with charlie austin for 5.75 million, do you think hes worth it or should I go with one of your options?

Austin is world-class, I just forgot him and Rodriguez off my list.

Austin is world-class, I just forgot him and Rodriguez off my list.
So far ive signed Austin, Hughes, got Amos after having him last year, Adam smith on loan for another year and a few others and ive still got 5 million to spend do you think i could get any of them wingers for that price.

So far ive signed Austin, Hughes, got Amos after having him last year, Adam smith on loan for another year and a few others and ive still got 5 million to spend do you think i could get any of them wingers for that price.

Jese and Deulofeu you should be able to get atleast one of them on a seasons loan. There's also a good chance you can get Redmond for 5 million, or even less.

Jese and Deulofeu you should be able to get atleast one of them on a seasons loan. There's also a good chance you can get Redmond for 5 million, or even less.
Wont be able to get Deulofeu hes in the first team and I have made a bid for jese.

thomas drage? look at teams who got relagated from prem. chris brunt, ruben rochina, a.knockaart(leicester) and look at people who are leaving on a free

I have just completed my 1st season in charge of Millwall, I got promoted through the playoffs. the next step is deciding which players to sign, I have been give a budget of £13.7 million and 270k in wages. I would like a striker, centre mid, right back, goalkeeper, centre back & a winger for either side. I have a few ideas such as charlie austin, matt phillips & james chester.
I will try to increase my budget by offloading some deadwood.

hello mate can you help me on back of this im just starting season 1 can you help me how did u go up tactics and play wise? who u bring in

hello mate can you help me on back of this im just starting season 1 can you help me how did u go up tactics and play wise? who u bring in
Sorry ive took so long to reply as I have not been using this. firstly I played a 4-2-3-1 formation against stronger teams or similar level teams, against weaker teams i would use 4-4-2 using both tactics I would look to get the ball forward. I did not make many signings I brought in David Davis & Ben Amos on loan and brought in a young center back called mark Ohara. If there is anything else you need to know just ask.