lewie100

Reaction score
millwall.gif

Millwall: The Rise of the Lions

This is a story, about Millwall and their rise to the top with me, Lewie Roberts as manager. I am already in my 3rd season so I will post Seasons 1 and 2 pictures on this page.

SEASON 1:

View attachment 322301

Sky Bet Championship: 1st (93 pts)
FA Cup: 4th Round Replay (Lost 4-2 in ET to Swansea)
Capital One Cup: 4th Round (Lost 1-0 to Aston Villa)

Top Scorer: Ed Upson (15 goals)
Top Assister: Lee Martin (18 assists)
Highest AVG rating: Ed Upson (7.82 AVG rating)

This season was a great season! I expected to maybe be just below the playoffs, but we stormed the league! We used our great defence with goalscoring in every position to capitalise on their weak defences.

SEASON 2:

View attachment 322300

Barclays Premier League: 10th (50 points)
FA Cup: 3rd Round (Lost 2-0 to Notts Forest)
Capital One Cup: Final (Lost 3-1 to Arsenal)

Top Scorer: Troy Deeney (15 goals)
Top Assister: Lee Martin (10 assists)
Highest AVG Rating: Ed Upson (7.84 AVG rating)

Wow! Just wow! 17th would have been great, but 10th!!! We had a miraculous season and our star CM, Ed Upson was just incredible! Even better than last season! In the cups, we reached the FA Cup 3rd round, but, in the COC, we reached the Final, only losing to Arsenal!! I did have a lucky draw though, facing Brentford in the QFs and facing Leeds in the SFs.

I am in Season 3, but in December. Do you want me to post how much I have done so far in Season 3? :)

Amazing couple of seasons there and what a result against Man United!

No-one like's you but we dont care we are super Millwall from the Den.... Your song apart from no-one likes us.....Enjoy

millwall.gif

Season 3:

View attachment 322183

Barclays Premier League: 8th (63 pts)
FA Cup: 4th Round (Lost 3-1 vs Arsenal)
Capital One Cup: 3rd Round (Lost 2-1 to Aston Villa)

Top Scorer: Troy Deeney (14 goals)
Top Assister: Lee Martin (11 assists)
Best AVG Rating: Ed Upson (7.65 AVG Rating)

To be fair, this was an alright season. If we had a decent spell of form in December, then we would be celebrating Europa League. Ed Upson was a vital player again, with the highest AVG rating in the league!

Is anyone even following this? Should I stop wasting my time?

millwall.gif

Season 4:

View attachment 322081
Barclays Premier League: 3rd (71 pts)
FA Cup: 6th Round (Lost 4-2 to Man Utd)
Capital One Cup: Won (Beat Swansea 2-0)

Top Scorer: Troy Deeney (15 goals)
Top Assister: Andrija Zivkovic (13 assists)
Highest AVG Rating: Hector Herrera (7.62 AVG rating)

Oh, my god. Champions League for Millwall!!! We managed to pull off a 3rd place finish and really impressed in the cups, losing to Man Utd in the FA Cup and winning the Capital One Cup vs Swansea. This, is unreal.

wow what an amazing season there mate!! Top work for Millwall, im hoping next season to get into Europe with Brighton!

Anyone following this?

I have been but i think people may follow this more if there was more detail than just season by season stuff mate, even if it was half season stuff and explain more on how you felt with transfers and how the league is going and that but its up to you how you post mate

I have been but i think people may follow this more if there was more detail than just season by season stuff mate, even if it was half season stuff and explain more on how you felt with transfers and how the league is going and that but its up to you how you post mate
These seasons could be the build up. Now, it could be more detailed.

Tell you what, I will do monthly updates from now on. I will start from the end of the month I'm in

Tell you what, I will do monthly updates from now on. I will start from the end of the month I'm in

Especially with you being in the CL as well it would be interesting to see how month by month goes

Just had a match vs Atletico in the ECC, and we were 0-0 until the 88th minute when one of my young stars scores a long range effort.. :D

millwall.gif

August-October

Millwall fly to tied 4th in Barclays Premier League.
They spring a shock as they lead a tight Champions League group
Chelsea are rocking the league: Unbeaten in 9 so far!

View attachment 321616

Only the one loss in all competitions, I'm shocked! That was a bad one vs Villa as well. We are doing great in the league, the cups and the CL!

Barclays Premier League:

View attachment 321615

Some shocks, but the league is looking similar to last year. Chelsea running rampant up the top. Can they stay there? Who knows, but we will find out soon...

UEFA Champions League:

View attachment 321614

Wow... At first, we were shaky but now, we're on fire! Beating Dortmund 3-0 and Atletico 1-0 is mad! Especially for a team like Millwall!

Transfers:

View attachment 321613

Not much here, only buying Mattia Destro for 10m off Man City.