Welcome to FM Base
Want access to our Standard Logo Megapack and P20 kit packs? You know what to do!
Register

Millwall

Hadsbjerg

Dec 19, 2016
Hi,

I been playing with Millwall the last two years, but I after I have buyed the new FM17 I can not win a single match, do you have any good tactic for the team - or players I need to buy the first year?

Regards,
Casper

Jun 5, 2021
Minneapolis MN
HI! If you have created / downloaded a good, user-friendly tactic and are going to stick with this setup as long as it is successful. Forget about it. Variety is one of the key rules of Football Manager 2017. Conservatives are severely punished by the game. Analysts and scouts from other teams will gradually gather information about you and soon learn to resist the "best tactics". Give your opponent a tactical surprise. Catching the computer / player by surprise is easier to achieve victory. Make sure you have at least three different tactics and change and rotate them from time to time.

Last edited:
Jun 5, 2021
Minneapolis MN
HI! If you have created / downloaded a good, user-friendly tactic and are going to stick with this setup as long as it is successful. Forget about it. Variety is one of the key rules of Football Manager 2017. Conservatives are severely punished by the game. Analysts and scouts from other teams will gradually gather information about you and soon learn to resist the "best tactics". Give your opponent a tactical surprise. Catching the computer / player by surprise is easier to achieve victory. Make sure you have at least three different tactics and change and rotate them from time to time.
It is also not worth doing all the replacements at once. Of course, it is necessary to make replacements. Players who are very tired should be replaced or they may be injured. It's another matter if you are doing a triple substitution. Harmony breaks down, your team becomes unstable, morale drops.
In real football, this happens very rarely, so it is better to stick to no more than two simultaneous substitutions in FM. The last tip - always strive to raise the spirit of the player, if you are sure that from your encouragement he will not want to throw a noose around his neck and stand on a stool.

soclikes.com perfectly helps to increase the number of youtube views.

Last edited: