Simon10

Reaction score
hi i have started a new season with Millwall and is going well, has anyone got any players that they will shine in league 1? i have already signed ljungberg and abraham and they both are playing well, jus wanted to share with you people playin as millwall and if u have any

mkandawire from orient
great defender
quick strong n is consistant

paul hayes from scunthorpe
top league 1 striker bound to get you
20+ goals a season :D

yeah i did when i first started the game, try and get a couple of loan players such as ched evans, he scores a lot in lower leagues like championship. I know he can go to championship sides but im unsure about if **** go down to the wall. You can get randall, merida on loan. Merida did ok and now and again so did randall but seemed inconsistent. Get new staff and a new assistant manager if you can.

May I be the first to say, come on you Lions. I'm starting a game with them tonight - just glad I have a DC position sorted in Robinson!! :)

I've been doing well so far. I got in Mkandinwere (sp) from Orient as cover for the DC's, Skolnik and a young USA GK called Lambo. Just need a decent cheap striker, for some reason Gifton Noel-Williams just isn't cutting it!! :)

I'm now 3rd after 10 games.

try to get
nathan tyson from forest
signed him with orient scored 16 in 15 in second half of season