Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

Milner demands to leave Newcastle

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Newcastle midfielder James Milner submits a written transfer request as he seeks a move before Monday's deadline.

More...

Reaction score
dont think he plays as much as hed like, spesh with gutierrez there now too, and they are a bit **** probs can do better.

ajw

Reaction score
I thought he'd play quite a bit, and its not like he'll find someone immensley better, imagine it will be Villa he goes.

Reaction score
I honestly can't believe he's done that. I imagine he would be one of our key players this season. On SSN the PFA released a statement saying he only handed a request in to make the board offer him a new contract that 'reflected his development and value to the club' and that the information should not have been leaked to the public.

Villa have apparently got a £9m offer on the table, but Newcastle have said they have yet to receive a bid. I hope it stays that way tbh 'cos I really don't want him to leave.

Reaction score
he wont do much better than Newcastle imo

Reaction score
should come back to elland road imo haha...nah newcastles a good club for him..he would have more competition if he went to villa