Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronan

Reaction score
Ok, im Spurs at the beggining of the second season and i wanted to know how good milos krasic is. I have sold Lennon and would like another AMR to challenge Bentleys position. Is he good enough? I have seen him irl and he was very impressive.
Also Ji Sung Park is availlable for 3.3mil but Krasic would be around 8-9mil.
Which shouold i get or should i look elsewhere?
Thanks Ronaseal.

Why not get both? Park can be back up for any attacking position.
Krasic is quality, runs rings round people, had him for cska and aston villa
Averaging around 7.8 for cska and 7.5 for villa
100% definate buy :)

I rate Krasic but i think you should maybe look around more before spending big!

lacks flair and technique imo. dont spend 7-8m on him. other than speed, i dont see anything attractive in him.

All Krasic is good at doing is running. Not worth it.

Get Feinduinho(spelling) Guinea international. Bought him for about 700k which is a bargain hes scored 6 and assisted 8 from the right wing for me

I totaly disagree with every comment against Krasic, i think he is outstanding.

When i was CSKA he was my best player even with the likes of Cardozo in my squad, and proved this in the champions league.

Deffo worth a buy

Krasic is great, just signed him for west ham in 1st season. He only cost me 4.1 mill. Average rating of 7.30 and has 3 goals and 2 assists in 7 games.

signed him 15 mill for tottenham play him as amr is instruction as inside forward and hes scored 4 in 7 so not bad 4 assits if he keeps that form im happy

get Mihai Costea- young attacking right winger. Bought for 90k with West Brom and by the end of my 1st season valued £3m and scored goals and assists for fun

Status
Not open for further replies.