Yearman

Reaction score
I would like to ask you if there is a way to take advantage in a game by playing mind games(critism on opponent or praisiing them) and what is this way?

Yes there is; you just have to be careful how you answer questions in press conferences. Jose Mourinho is fairly easy to manipulate; if he's on a good run you can make him (and his squad) complacent by praising them, and if he has a poor record against you you can needle him and get him to whip his players into a frenzy. I managed to maintain a winning streak over Chelsea for four seasons and they finished most games with ten men or fewer (naturally the streak broke in the CL final, but how could it have been otherwise).

I would like to ask you if there is a way to take advantage in a game by playing mind games(critism on opponent or praisiing them) and what is this way?

Think of every question asked as a potential for Mind Games and the audience will either be your players, the opposing team, or both. As ntw3001 said, you should take into consideration the attributes of who you're facing off against. Be a thorn if you know they can be temperamental, criticise them harshly if they suck at Motivation, ease off if they handle pressure well and have high Determination, belittle their tactical setup if their Tactical Knowledge is low, crank up the heat if they are underperforming and not good at pressure or motivating or determination, wax lyrical about a player who's not good at handling pressure, deflect criticisms from your team if they're not determined.

There's no time limit on your press conference, so you can always give the topic of each question a quick runover. Subscribe to your rivals and their managers. Make notes.