Minecraft

livipunk

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone else has played this highly addictive game??

I thought it looked one of the worst games ever when my pal first showed me it. Now I can't get enough of it.

Great fun :)

Played it far too much. Built meself a massive grand canyon like structure, currently working on a rail system. :p

Just wondering if anyone else has played this highly addictive game??

I thought it looked one of the worst games ever when my pal first showed me it. Now I can't get enough of it.

Great fun :)

will the game run on a fairly ****** laptop?
its got windows 7?

I have recently started playing this game, casually (not put much time into it), and I find it pretty enjoyable in spells.

I am hoping to upload some Minecraft videos to my YouTube channel when I get a bit more familiar with the crafting and stuff. Stay tuned. :)

It's a legend of a game, real addictive, especially since I'm a perfectionist :D

1.3's out now. New launcher with a faster game speed. Beds also added, meaning you can 'sleep' and miss out the night time.

Anybody played Ace of Spades?

Ace of Spades is a freeware, multiplayer Minecraft-alike that takes Minecraft’s cuboid building mechanics and drapes a World War 1 setting on top of it, with the end result being a huge, immersive, dynamic game of capture the flag.

On the one hand, you’ve got two teams of sixteen exchanging rifle fire and grenades, trying to push forward and outflank one another. On the other hand, both teams are trying to improve their position by building bunkers, bridges and tunnels.

What is the object of the game??

No real objective. Mainly to survive. During the games night time, monsters start to attack you.
So really the objective for the game is to build a house so the monsters at night can't kill you.
Then to dig into the world to find better resource's so you may build better equipment.

If I was you, I would check out the free online version: Minecraft just to get a feel of it.
Just be warned thought that the actual game differs quite a lot from the online version.

Online version: every material is available from the start and you can do whatever.
Real Game: You start with nothing and have to find + dig/mine them up.

Last edited:
Anybody played Ace of Spades?

Ace of Spades is a freeware, multiplayer Minecraft-alike that takes Minecraft’s cuboid building mechanics and drapes a World War 1 setting on top of it, with the end result being a huge, immersive, dynamic game of capture the flag.

On the one hand, you’ve got two teams of sixteen exchanging rifle fire and grenades, trying to push forward and outflank one another. On the other hand, both teams are trying to improve their position by building bunkers, bridges and tunnels.

I'm going to give it a try now, I saw coestar play it the other day it looks quite fun :)

Nathan and I are currently in a multiplayer world which he is hosting. We've only made a few things like our individual houses and a pirate ship so theres a pretty much free world for anyone who wants to join us. VM one of us if you're interested in joining us :)

Nathan and I are currently in a multiplayer world which he is hosting. We've only made a few things like our individual houses and a pirate ship so theres a pretty much free world for anyone who wants to join us. VM one of us if you're interested in joining us :)

We are also **** if that helps ;)

I'm up for that, would be fun to get a healthy number of people in a small fm community to play :)

It'd require Hamachi, that's the only (easy) way I can do it. And it'd only be up when my PC's on.

Is this and worth getting? I'm actually tempted to get it