TheWolverine

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I've seen on quite a few forums and wonderkid lists etc that some players (especially wonder kids) have minimum release clauses written into their contracts yet when I go to look them up in the game, their release clause is always a lot more than people have reported it to be.
I'm thinking especially of Wellington Nem. Everywhere I read he apparently has a 3.5m release clause but when I look at his contract it's 17.5m to foreign clubs.
Am I being stupid or have other people found the same thing?

Alot of clauses changed when the latest official update came out... dont think there is an updated list of clauses since the update

I've never actually looked at Wellington Nem but also have read £3.5m. Has any time passed in your game by the time you've looked up these players such as Nem? In Brazil all players have a release clause/buyout clause which is based upon their wages, so if his club had offered him a better contract which was accepted, then automatically his buyout clause will have increased to match it.

Maybe it's because of an update then. I've only just started a new save with United and Nem's clause is 17.5m so I can't see it being a change of contract so early on in the season.

Welington Nem has recently signed for Shaktar I'm pretty sure, and from listening to the BBC 5 World Football Phone In the lad on that mentioned an sell price of around 16/17 million mark. It could be they update the release clause when they hear about them in real life

Welington Nem has recently signed for Shaktar I'm pretty sure, and from listening to the BBC 5 World Football Phone In the lad on that mentioned an sell price of around 16/17 million mark. It could be they update the release clause when they hear about them in real life

It got updated a while back when the official update was updated on steam.. nothing to do with his recent move to Shakhtar..

His clause got improved IRL so in the most recent update also got improved

Another player was Adryan.... Used to have a release clause of about 725k, but the update came out and now it's like 17.5 mill.

Picking up Welllington Nem and Adryan always used to be my first moves at clubs :D

Iago Aspas - an absolute steal at 8.75 rel clause.