minneapolisJon's stadium backgrounds - 1,800+ teams

Reaction score
I'm minneapolisJon - I make massive BG packs (many of which have ended up on screenshots on this very site). I have had my packs downloaded over 20,000 times in the last year, and have decided to create a release page that will allow people to get what they want very easily. It is set up to allow people to find stadiums by nation, as well as megapacks that I have previously released. If I did a bunch of leagues in a nation (England, for example, goes all the way from the EPL through Level 10 - that's 866 teams) you can get all of them, or choose how deep you want to go.

Pic Details:

- All pics set to a 1600 x 900 widescree resolution for extreme sharpness

- blah blah blah...

Here's the link: minneapolisJon's background Download Page - FM-View Forums

To see 100's of pics, just go to the link above, and check out my work.

HNKRijeka.png

TreharrisAthletic.png

HuddersfieldTown.png

SriLanka.png

FortunaDsseldorf.png

Also, I have had issues with some sites in the past stealing my work, so here's the dope: I will hunt any person down to the ends of the earth if you repost my stuff on ANY site. I will personally rip off the top of your skullcap and use it as ashtray. Your mum will recieve bits of you through the post on big days like your birthday every year. I will do things to your pets that they havn't even invented adjectives to describe. You will be forever banned from the only place that you can download my stuff from, http://www.fm-view.com/ (only one of these is serious, you can guess which...)

anywho - thought you lads over here would like to take a gander, so here it is.

Cheers,
minneapolisJon

Last edited: