minnows in level 12 to ucl glory - UNLIKELY!!

hairdoodmax

Reaction score
ok im going to start a story with a division 12 club in the english system i havnt decided yet but i will update when i have which will be when ive made a cup with all teams in it

I think it's highly unlikely that you will reach the Champions League,but that's what I like about these stories.Will follow.

ive decided im going to manage southport trinity who are in west cheshire amateur football league division two

how do you get to level 12? Ive seen the link to level 10 but not 12? Does anyone have a link to this as Ive looked around and cant find anything at all for it? Good luck for your game though, level 10 is hard enough, level 12 would be amazing!

I did 3 seasons with Eastbourne and couldnt do anymore, very hard to stick at it. Good luck.

pre season

Southport trinity 0-1 southport trinity reserves

Southport 2-0 hayes

Greenmeadow 1-0 southport

Southport 6-0 west Clacton united

Southport 4-0 gh academy

Southport 2-0 porthleven reserves

Southport 2-1 clymping reserves

i brought 1 player in the market - lewis lampard

where can i download the english leagues down to level 12?

its my own database lol im uplaoding it once ive done all 24 levelsi got a thread on this

ok people there are 15 or 16 teams in my league i cant remember so i want your predictions, where will i come???

haha il try to finish August today also, if there is anything you want to know about how your club you support is getting on in my game just ask and il let you know. this is my last day playing this story then im starting it again as i am making that cup i keep bashing on about and also some end of season play-offs just to make the game even more better for all you lot who are ever so eager to play the new database.

goodluck mate, how do you access level 12 database files? ive got to level 10 but cant find where to download it to level 12?

August completed and its important to get off to a good start and i believe i had a medeoka start. here are my results:
Southport Trinity 1-2 Grange Athletic
Southport Trinity 2-0 Heswall Reserves
Marshalls 2-2 Southport Trinity

4 points from 9 isnt a bad start however only 1 team will be promoted and there are no play-offs!!!

i have no idea how to put images on here so if someone can tell me il put the table up here. im in 8th by the way.

i have no idea how to put images on here so if someone can tell me il put the table up here.
Click the paper clip, it'll lead you to the page where you can upload. When they're up, click the arrow next to it and select the images you want in the post.