MINOR Things You Would Change

Clean_Up_Kid

Reaction score
We all know the game is pretty **** near to perfect but are there any little things niggling you?!?!

We all must have one, I'll start the ball rolling....

When you have the "Goal Updates" box dropped down in teh match screen (from teh match day info choices) It would be great if it just flashed when there was an update in teh scores. Sometimes you try and keep an eye on it but just get absorbed in the match and miss it all.

next.....?

Errrm i think i'd change it so that if you bid £30m for a player valued at £15m, it should be accepted!

that kinda thing......gets annoying!
transfer deals are all over the shop

the way hamachi doesn't work
the way the search mini tool on the toolbar from fm09 has gone and you now have to click on your manager name then click search

Nick134, if your hamachi doesn't work because it says not compatible game and you're on steam, set steam to offline.

1 - Ability to select various teams in the job centre and apply to all with a single click on the apply button.

2 - More size options for the windowed mode. For my settings the windowed is too small window, but I don't want fullscreen

3- This would be maybe next version: a camera fixed in the home/away dugout.

4- Great programmers prize text somewhere. They deserve getting one.

definatly a dugout veiw and able to shout at your players

and video interveiws not just writing on the screen

I cant stand the press conferences, repetitive, boring and unrealistically done. And yes I hav to agree the transfers are over the top. Having to pay 25M for a player with like 10 caps for his country is a joke

2 - More size options for the windowed mode. For my settings the windowed is too small window, but I don't want fullscreen

Just drag it to the size you want mate

1. Being able to slect multiplayers when giving opposition instructions. Don't like going to each player separartely and setting the always closing down instruction.
2. Being able to set opposition instruction to positions rather than players, so that if a player is subbed the instruction still applies.
3.Annoying when players who had 10% of their per week wage as appearance fee, suddenly demand 50% of wages as appearance fees during contract renewal.

Something I have noticed is when you search for a player and you click the option to filter out unrealistic signings by your assistant. You then get a list and when you bid for a player the player then says he is not interested in your club when you offer him a contract. This is especially annoying in the lower leagues.

If you sign a young keeper, who is a good prospect, they won't moan.

The same questions, over and over and over

and over

and over

and over

I would like to access the Hall of Fame easier I'm trying to access it but can't find where to go maybe you lot can help.

click on the fm ddrop down and then click on hall of fame.

get a msg in your inbox when u have player on your shortlist is going out of contract like on old FMs or if another club has bidded for him i know u some times get it in news but i dont really look there inbox is better
( is ther a setting in fm10 to do this am not sure about?)

Yea that would be good to let you know if your targets aren't being resigned so you can snap him up quickly before better clubs get interested.

1) PRESS CONFERENCES - so ****** tedious always the same questions

2) More transfer opions