Babemocni1988

Reaction score
HELLO GUYS!!!

First I would love to apologise for my bad enlgish
:),but I realy needed to show you this tactic!
This is a first time that I will upload tactic so please dont be rude:)
I have found this tactic link somewhere on this forum and after trying and downloading every single tactic on this forum and try to enjoy Playing FM 2017 i was stopped for a long time because i was bored playing strikless formation,this miracle gives me opportunity to play enjoy and dominate in EVERY SINGLE GAME THAT I HAVE PLAYED!!!!I have lost some matches but even in the game that I LOST I have dominated,so lets start!!!!!
I am playing on the latest update 17.3.2 with Arsenal save,first season complete,yesterday night I finished season with a champios final against bayern munich!

View attachment 51997 View attachment 51996 View attachment 1162866View attachment 51990

This is a tactic and my first eleven!Lot of injuryies all of the season,tyipical for Arsenal but I have done it without any problem!

This is training for the first team for all season,dont change that!

And this is a result of my first season!
View attachment 51978
And more screan shoots
:DView attachment 52022
Ozil have won world ball in december,that was incredible!
View attachment 52021View attachment 52020View attachment 52019View attachment 52018View attachment 52017
I forgot opossition instructions
View attachment 52016View attachment 52015
And trening all season!
View attachment 52014View attachment 52012View attachment 52013View attachment 52011
This was my transfer activities!
View attachment 52010
I am big fan of Chelsea but I starst my save with Arsenal because i wanted to sack Wenger finaly,so now I will resign from arsenal i will wait for Chelsea call!I cant wait to see how this tactic will gone with chelsea but I dont have a fraid because the things that I was waching with arsenal first year was something like real wonder!!!!
View attachment 52009
This is where I found this tactic that change my FM experience for a life
:)
Thanks to this guy HERTA BSC!!!!
View attachment 52001
And this is my profile,I am so proud!!!!I will continue upload my experience whwn I finaly get job with Chelsea,cheers guys and please try this MIRACOLOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS IS A TACTIC LINK
4-2-3-1 0.2_F281B899-A26E-4713-AAD1-43897DDCC68A

Last edited:
Its a very nice tactic.

Yeah, similar to you i was also finding tactics on this forum.
then i encountered your post saying this tactic has done wonders for you.
I gave a 10 match test to this tactic with liverpool and it was fantastic.

But i had a problem with it, in first half my team was scoring consitently but in the second half the opposition always scored 2-3 goals.

Give me some advice. I am new to fm and i only use premade tactics from forums.
I love the stories this game gives. I would love to merge myself to play this game.

Hello

Thanks to you for testing it,yeah you just need to give the team talk in the different way! Use this example and you would not have a problems in the second half.And no hesitete to ask for more!!!

View attachment 51908

Last edited:
thanks bro. I'l try this. and report back.

thanks for replying soon.

Hello

Yeah, similar to you i was also finding tactics on this forum.
then i encountered your post saying this tactic has done wonders for you.
I gave a 10 match test to this tactic with liverpool and it was fantastic.

But i had a problem with it, in first half my team was scoring consitently but in the second half the opposition always scored 2-3 goals.

Give me some advice. I am new to fm and i only use premade tactics from forums.
I love the stories this game gives. I would love to merge myself to play this game.

thanks bro. I'l try this. and report back.

thanks for replying soon.
No problem man!I am glad to help you!Another tips that maybe could help you is that when you are leading for about 2:0 or 3 and your opposition is pushing very hard forward with many strikers,then you can try to swich to counter,I have tryed somethimes,and helps also,cheers bro,if there are anything else to help you just tell me,as I alredy write before i have quit Arsenal job and I was waiting for call from Chelsea it was not came up so I decise to accept a job from Man city for now,I will update when I finish the season,Its look like even here I will dominate all season;)

No problem man!I am glad to help you!Another tips that maybe could help you is that when you are leading for about 2:0 or 3 and your opposition is pushing very hard forward with many strikers,then you can try to swich to counter,I have tryed somethimes,and helps also,cheers bro,if there are anything else to help you just tell me,as I alredy write before i have quit Arsenal job and I was waiting for call from Chelsea it was not came up so I decise to accept a job from Man city for now,I will update when I finish the season,Its look like even here I will dominate all season;)

Thanks man.
I just finished a test season with porto.
won everything except champions league.
played some and some holidayed.
View attachment 51757View attachment 51757View attachment 51756View attachment 51755View attachment 51754View attachment 51753View attachment 51754

View attachment 51752

pics are posted twice, sorry for that :p

Thanks man.
I just finished a test season with porto.
won everything except champions league.
played some and some holidayed.
View attachment 1163095View attachment 1163095View attachment 1163096View attachment 1163097View attachment 1163098View attachment 1163099View attachment 1163098

View attachment 1163100

pics are posted twice, sorry for that :p

Nice results,I am very happy,not because of champions league,first knock out fase is too early to go out but just try with the new tips that I have posted about pep talk,Its realy important I think,and I have one question for you,do you enjoy watching your team and dominate?I have strarted now with city adoing pre season,looking very very good,beautifull play,I will upload everything when I finish season!Cheers man!!!

Has anyone tried this with a mid-table/underdog team? Looks promising when I see the results with big teams.

Nice results,I am very happy,not because of champions league,first knock out fase is too early to go out but just try with the new tips that I have posted about pep talk,Its realy important I think,and I have one question for you,do you enjoy watching your team and dominate?I have strarted now with city adoing pre season,looking very very good,beautifull play,I will upload everything when I finish season!Cheers man!!!

Thanks man, I appreciate the help.
I'll get back soon.

Hello

Has anyone tried this with a mid-table/underdog team? Looks promising when I see the results with big teams.
i didnt tryed yet but I am sure that will works!If you just look two of the games against barcelona when I was Arsenal I completly destroyed them even in away match!From that moment I have understand that this tactic is something special!I will try it with a smaller team one day,but not soon,I dont have a time for now,but I wouldbe happy if someone try it before me,cheers!!!!

After the resignation from Arsenal i decide to accept offer from city because I can not wait anymore for call from Chelsea :D

View attachment 51190View attachment 51189
View attachment 51188
View attachment 51187View attachment 51186View attachment 51185
View attachment 51184View attachment 51183And again results looks like amazing!Bye the way I realy can not wait anymore to play with chelsea so I will start again from beggining:DCheers!!!!!

Last edited:
Wow the results look amazing 8-|

I will try this tatic with a small team in Portugal 2nd Division called "Académico de Viseu".
Media Predict 7º.

When i finish the season i will show some prints.

amazing

View attachment 1163844 View attachment 1163845 View attachment 1163846 View attachment 1163847

Well the season is done.
I think that this tactic work well for a small team. I don't have any great player and this works.

Now i sign for Nott Forest that end this season in 20º.

I will use this tactic again but now on England :p:p

PS:
Sorry for my bad english
Nice results man!I am really happy for you!I dont have a lot time last two weeks but I am preparing for the Chelsea carier!Salute man!!!

This tactic is great, but I think play with control is better.

Sent from my T1-701u using Tapatalk

Wow the results look amazing 8-|

I will try this tatic with a small team in Portugal 2nd Division called "Académico de Viseu".
Media Predict 7º.

When i finish the season i will show some prints.
Did you use counter in all games? I saw that control and counter are more successful than standard.

great

great
Thank you very much my friend. My English is bad. Thank you. This tactic is great. I was going to stop playing FM 2017. I was going to play Fm 2015, but I found your tactic. :)

great
Thank you very much my friend. My English is bad. Thank you. This tactic is great. I was going to stop playing FM 2017. I was going to play Fm 2015, but I found your tactic. :)
I am glad for you man!Enjoy!!!!

Can someone tell me how to update this tactic for FM 18 and FM 19.