podo0

Reaction score
Was wondering if this kid's worth buying, im in my third season with tottenham looking for a right winger, is he more suited to central middfeild though? Adivice would be apreciated :)

i was looking at this player to, just becuase he can play in several differant positions. but his stats dont look that good.

Yes hes worth buying, witn the right training he becomes world class.

But please use the search feature there are loads of threads on this guy.

Just checked him out, scouts say that he has the potential to be better than Arshavin, so he can't be that bad. And being worth just under £7million at 18, you must be doing something right eh?

ah arsenal snapped him up, will try sanchez for the wing instead, he's mega bucks though =[

on my third season and there demanding 34 million, i duno weather to part with the money or not, is he really that good? right or left wing ?

I have played with Pjanic once before, and frankly he is not worth the effort.

Erm, you should buy him at all costs. He's fcukin dynamite!!

honestly he is very good, and I kind of like him now since he give the assist at the 77th minute of the CL final wich I was loosing 2-1, fourth season and he plays more than Kaka so...

The only prob is that he apparently doesn't want to motivate himself to play udner my orders since I am only in the european best managers and have won all this in four years, he may need a little bench for a time to learn respect, stupid kid!