Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Reaction score
U mene daje 7-8 golova po sezoni i ima po 15 asistencija... 2 puta proglasen za najboljega igraca lige

Reaction score
English please!!! it is Fm-Base.co.UK thanks :wub:

Reaction score
He's a great player. I've been playing as both Dinamo and Hajduk and Oremus is one of the players that strike me the most. He outpaces everyone on the wing and cuts inside well. He's also scored some important goals for me.

Reaction score
looks decent for somebody like bolton or low prem. high championship

Reaction score
His best role is inside forward from where he scores a lot of goals and also you can make him to swap places with you striker as he can play as striker too and i f you do this he'll surelly score a lot of goals.

Reaction score
Well, he ain't and he would be with more PA(has around 140 PA I think). Still he's a great player and could be easily used by many teams...

Reaction score
i might need to sign him for my league 1 game looks like he could light up the league

Reaction score
i dont think he would be able to step upto champions league level straight away but over the years he could get better